i think i am mostly a visual learner. but i am a musicina and thats a big part of being auditory. i am also an artist. i also have some kinesthic traits to the way i do things. i am pretty sure i learn all 3 ways. any thoughts?
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/07/health/views/07mind.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

Take the notion that children have specific learning styles, that some are “visual learners” and others are auditory; some are “left-brain” students, others “right-brain.” In a recent review of the relevant research, published in the journal Psychological Science in the Public Interest, a team of psychologists found almost zero support for such ideas. “The contrast between the enormous popularity of the learning-styles approach within education and the lack of credible evidence for its utility is, in our opinion, striking and disturbing,” the researchers concluded.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Mar 4, 2012,
People normally excel in one of these learning areas, but also make use of all the others.

So yes, it's possible, and also very likely that you are mostly a visual learner.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol