hi people.
i want headphones for recording/practicing purposes. I am metal player, so im searching something accurate headphones, by wich i will make some good presets on pod, record some stuff (mix) . what do you reccomend to buy?
It might not help you here, but go to the nearest music store, tell them your budget, and that you're looking after a pair of headphones to use that has a very neutral sound.
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
Quote by Kalo Hanaka
It might not help you here, but go to the nearest music store, tell them your budget, and that you're looking after a pair of headphones to use that has a very neutral sound.

if only i could...

thinking about those:
http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Acoustics-K-240-Studio-Headphones/dp/B0001ARCFA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1330879564&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SRH440-Professional-Studio-Headphones/dp/B002DP1FTU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1330879720&sr=1-1

Do they do their work?

im just for shit Cab +mic simulation of hd 300, trying to make it better -using eQ. SO need normal headphone under 120 bucks
super flat response headphones:
KRK kns6400
Fostex T50RP

but the ones you posted are decent too
Quote by &baconstrips
I've never had a problem with low impedence headphones... Maybe the pod is just weird. 150-600 is pretty high. I guess best listen to them on that one.

wtf? payin 300 bucks for mfx and 300 for headphone. they give a sh.t
and one more question.
is it recomended to use studio headphones for practicing cause, particullary studio headphones is for mixing-mastering
I recommend the shure srh440. They sound great with my zoom g3 and are under $100.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
I recommend the shure srh440. They sound great with my zoom g3 and are under $100.

is frequency response enough flat for patch editing?
and is that headphone good on metal tones (how clearly does it recognizes distortion?)
Yes, they are very flat and handle heavy distortion very well.
Quote by kutless999
Yes, they are very flat and handle heavy distortion very well.

can it handle ola englund
If you're still worried about impedance, the shures are 44 ohms, well below the 150-600 they suggest. I think the problem they talk about in the link is because of people using shitty earbuds. Whatever, I don't think impedance will make a difference.
Quote by &baconstrips
If you're still worried about impedance, the shures are 44 ohms, well below the 150-600 they suggest. I think the problem they talk about in the link is because of people using shitty earbuds. Whatever, I don't think impedance will make a difference.

i guess you are right.
well i think , ill go for akg.
thanks guys a lot. its honor to be answered
I heard the pod doesn't sounds that good through headphones even if you have good ones.
Quote by kutless999
I heard the pod doesn't sounds that good through headphones even if you have good ones.

well, than its another dissapointment.
who said that ?
Yeah, those are better than the srh440's and that's a good price, so I'd get them.