It's black metal Jim, but not as we know it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOLS45RIjvQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AEEKtX3Ye8&feature=related

Ancient metal played by a bunch of youngsters who worship Master's Hammer and The Doors. Can only be a good thing.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
On the first track. Awaiting the vocals to drop in and ruin it for me, being black metal and all. Hmm, deathier than expected, though soaked in reverb.

Probably two of the weakest tracks off the album there... full album is stellar, but I didnt have links to anything else off it.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Ah yeah. Big Morbid (swe) Vibe off it.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
The album is more in that vein, but with strange quiet rock bits and the oddly phrased riffing, no doubt influenced by old Bathory, Torr, and Tudor...definitely worth a full listen, it caught me by surprise completely.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
This has that mad Occult feel that Negative Plamne has, I am so down with this.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Come on ye curs, get listening to some quality metal. The forum is just the same threads getting bumped over and over again, lets hear some more about new bands.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
If you can give me one thread that doesn't have Invictus as their label. I won't bump any band threads for a month.
I cant afford postage from other countries right now, haha... plus, I have the original lp of this from High Roller.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
One last bump for this manksterpiece.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Oh I forgot to listen anything more than those two songs you linked. They were good, need to hear the rest, and I recommend the rest of you people have a listen also!
Blind purchased the full-length on your word, Stranglez. Suffice it to say, it didn't disappoint IN THE SLIGHTEST. I love these oddball bands that retain the dark, evil, mysterious atmosphere that I yearn for while implementing some new ideas. Omgcreativity!
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Yeahhhhh, this album is awesome and I have been listening to it regularly over the last several months.

I crave more bands like this, Negative Plane and Craven Idol..
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Last edited by Penisaur at Nov 9, 2012,
'Wings will spread.... six six six!'

This album is the perfect mix of ingenuity and dedication to ancient metal, and somehow weaves the two perfectly. Young lads making a serious fucking racket, they way they want...that is the spirit of death metal.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested