Page 1 of 3
Assuming you've already graduated.
What was your senior quote?

Mine was a line from Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

"I think we’re all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever climb out. We scratch and claw, but only at the air, only at each other, and for all of it, we never budge an inch” –Norman Bates
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
Mine was:

"I think we’re all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever climb out. We scratch and claw, but only at the air, only at each other, and for all of it, we never budge an inch” –Norman Bates
I didn't get a senior quote.

My school was poor and couldn't afford the extra paper space.
Quote by goest
I didn't get a senior quote.

My school was poor and couldn't afford the extra paper space.

TBH, we mostly got other people to write something for us.
IIRC mine said something about me being a cross between Homer Simpson and Al Bundy.
I have graduated and I have no idea what you are talking about.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
I believe mine was along the lines of a Between the Buried and Me lyric.

Or it was that 5 out of 4 people are bad with fractions.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
I never put one in to get put into the year book, but they apparently put in one for me about sugar puffs or something.

It's not important, but I thought that it was kind of wrong to put in something I never said.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
<-- Believe in this guy.

Because my friend was right beside me in the yearbook and his was "Don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you"
"The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge." - Bertrand Russell
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
The **** is a senior quote?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Mine was from Spinal Tap

"Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year, it's just not widely reported."
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Todd Hart
The **** is a senior quote?

A quote that goes under your name in your yearbook during your senior year.

Most people try to be witty, funny, or deep.

They all fail.
Quote by blake1221

They all fail.

I assumed as much (especially the latter two points).

We don't have this kind of crap in England, you just get a photo and your name - although nobody buys yearbooks anyway.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
We didn't get them.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by blake1221
It's not like it's universal in America. I didn't have a senior quote.

Neither did I. Shit's wack yo.
"It's better to live one day as a lion, than a lifetime as a lamb" or something along those lines. I couldn't think of shit and I needed a quote, so I thought that sounded cool enough to use.
Quote by due 07
Neither did I. Shit's wack yo.

Yr punx album was so rad.

Seriously, it was great.
Quote by blake1221

They all fail.

'Deep' yearbook quotes are as funny as they are cringeworthy. Everybody's a philosopher in a yearbook. And not a good one.
Quote by FlyingPirahna
"It's better to live one day as a lion, than a lifetime as a lamb" or something along those lines. I couldn't think of shit and I needed a quote, so I thought that sounded cool enough to use.

Still has a depth of wisdom in it though. Very true as well..
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
I left mine blank. I reluctantly got a photo taken though.
Mine was "This student did not give in a quote".

Yeah. We were supposed to write our own quote down or write a quote for a friend and vice versa. My friend forgot
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I was completely excised from my senior yearbook. There is no mention of me anywhere. Pictures of Teams and clubs I was in were retaken to exclude me. I am not listed as part of my graduating class.

This was their retaliation for having me threaten to sue them and having a case, and the State Department threatening to remove all their federal funding if they did not give me my diploma.
Like yearbook?
We didn't have quotes....

What I said normally as a Senior/sixth former (for uk people)
Was either
Bitches be crazy...
F*** this S*** let's go to the pub boys
Wise Words to *my school*:

"The pen is mightier than the sword, especially because they're sharp and concealable."
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I specifically requested not to be in my graduating class's yearbook, but those jackasses put me in there anyways. I said I didn't want to be associated with the people who made my life hell for 10 years, but they didn't let me have that as a senior quote either.

The funny part is, none of them have real jobs yet and the 10-year isn't too far away.
Last edited by CV334 at Mar 4, 2012,
Page 1 of 3