Page 1 of 2
I've decided to learn another language, my choice being Afrikaans.

I probably won't ever get the chance to use it, seeing as I live in Scotland.

What's your latest point of interest, Pit?
Sing me to sleep.
Smoking.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Reading self-improvement books.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by devourke
You know it

yaaaaaaay! don't you just want to shoot everyone? i certainly do.
Haxball
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yaaaaaaay! don't you just want to shoot everyone? i certainly do.

ಠ_ಠ

...no?
Watching touring car and gt races from the 80s on youtube
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Eating anything and everything in my path.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Shaving my balls.

Although I only did it once.

And it wasn't very enjoyable.
Quote by Duffman123
Shaving my balls.

Although I only did it once.

And it wasn't very enjoyable.

Sing me to sleep.
I've been reading obsessively about building Gundam models lately. Yeah, not actually building any, because that would require a lot of time and money that I don't have right now. But just reading and looking in depth into the world of "gunpla" and I'll be all ready to go years from now when I can actually do it!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I've been reading obsessively about building Gundam models lately. Yeah, not actually building any, because that would require a lot of time and money that I don't have right now. But just reading and looking in depth into the world of "gunpla" and I'll be all ready to go years from now when I can actually do it!

This too, oddly enough. It was that thread of yours, damn it! I still can't afford to buy any right now because they are surprisingly expensive.

I've been thinking of getting a project bike. Get one of the old Honda twins, dress it up and make it nice and pretty:

I've also been spending a disgusting amount of time perusing TVTropes. I don't know why; it is the worst website.
Quote by Flying Couch

I've also been spending a disgusting amount of time perusing TVTropes. I don't know why; it is the worst website.

Yes, dear god, TVTropes will ruin your life. So much wasted time...
Quote by Xiaoxi

So I have about 15 gundam wing models that used to be 10$ when i was a kid and they're all like 25-50$ now.

My nerdy shit pays off for once!
I've been working out a lot lately and have been working on some amateur gymnastics for the purpose of strength training.
Also also fb stalking a friend of mine. It's actually a lot more creepy than it sounds but I won't get into that.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i dunno, alcohol
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Quote by Flying Couch

I'd just broken the habit of doing this. Thank you for reminding me that place exists
I'm gonna end up on there before the end of the night now.
I am teaching myself Russian.

Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Since joining the shit competition in the chess competition thread I've begun losing several games of chess a day to strangers.

And I've reprised my old hobby of obsessively downloading experimental freeware synths that I'll probably never find any use for.
Page 1 of 2