Quick question..

If I'm running two small diaphragm condensers on 48V phantom power using my laptop and a small audio interface, how long would my battery life be?

Normal battery life is around 2/2.5 hours.
Thanks
My current acoustic group:

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals

Well it depends on a lot of things, but really comes down to the processing the computer has to do.

Things that you have to take into account: DAW, how many plugins are being ran, how many tracks the file is using, how many tracks you are recording at a time, how much power the audio interface is drawling, and of course the laptop in general
i get about half of what i normally do with a macbook.

thats all i got for ya
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Okay, thanks. That's what I thought really but just wanted a few more opinions.
The maximum number of tracks I'll be recording using the battery is three. While recording I doubt I'll have any plugins running.
DAW I'll be using is Sonar 6 HS, and the AI is a Calkwalk UA-25 EX
Thanks for the replies!

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals

Used it outside on battery for the first time today. I would say it lasts nearly two hours powering a Cakewalk UA-25 EX audio interface, two AKG C451's running phantom power, and using Sonar 6 HS as my DAW.
Needless to say, I was impressed.

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals

I noticed last night my laptop drained quite quickly when I had my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 plugged in. Simple fix is to plug in the power supply and take it out when you're only doing the recording so you don't get that horrible earth loop buzz.