hey i have a jackson rr24m and has Floyd rose 2000 series or something like that and i was wondering if it be worth all the trouble to replace it with an original Floyd rose trem. thanks
i'd probably keep it until it conks out, unless you're noticing worse performance than a schaller OFR?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'd probably keep it until it conks out, unless you're noticing worse performance than a schaller OFR?

thing is i have another guitar with an OFR it seems to respond better to like flutters and overall just feels better. i dunno maybe the one on my rr24 is setup bad
ah ok

yeah i thought the schaller ofr was better than the x000 too. but if you didn't have both, you might not notice.

if you notice a difference, go for it. supposedly it's a direct swap, but i haven't tried it myself.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah ok

yeah i thought the schaller ofr was better than the x000 too. but if you didn't have both, you might not notice.

if you notice a difference, go for it. supposedly it's a direct swap, but i haven't tried it myself.

there very similar in looks so it should direct
yeah i meanif youhave both thereyou'll know better than i will

just measureall the importantbits to be sure
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?