Looking for dudes in South Florida to start a band. I need a solid bass player, Drummer and Guitar players. who can play solid aggressive simple fast melodies. low on chugga chugga

Influences: Jesus, Call to persevere, Red Baron, dynasty, No innocent vicim, youth of today, figure four, seventh star, born blind... etc.

I'll be vocals! just send me a email if interested: Carlos93fs1@yahoo.com
Last edited by carlos93fs1 at Mar 4, 2012,
I heard Tanner was a singer in some numetalcore band right now.
fact/fiction
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
I'm in.

But do you have a van? You've got to drive me and my crew to practice every day; there's six of us.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I'm in.

But do you have a van? You've got to drive me and my crew to practice every day; there's six of us.

i have a truck dude. but where do you live? im in hialeah/miami lakes
Quote by datskramzkid
I heard Tanner was a singer in some numetalcore band right now.
fact/fiction

Guitarist.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
Guitarist.

drop c or drop g
yeah but i've heard a few hc riffs in c but i think a guitar tuned down to B standard would be way better and give off more of a hardcore sound
Why are you all fucking with this dude? That's a fairly solid list of influences as far as straight forward hardcore goes. If he was starting something that sounded like Asking Alexandria I could understand it, but it seems like you're all being a bit harsh.

TS, best of luck finding people. This forum isn't too active anymore so I don't know how much luck you'll have on here, but if you get something together be sure to come back and post a link to your band!
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Why are you all fucking with this dude? That's a fairly solid list of influences as far as straight forward hardcore goes. If he was starting something that sounded like Asking Alexandria I could understand it, but it seems like you're all being a bit harsh.

TS, best of luck finding people. This forum isn't too active anymore so I don't know how much luck you'll have on here, but if you get something together be sure to come back and post a link to your band!

thanks for understanding man! its just hard to find people you know? eveyone just wants to play deathcore now in days, you know?
Start going to as many non deathcore shows as possible and see who you can find. Probably will take a while.
Like my friend opened up a venue that sees mostly hardcore bands and the whole screamo revival, and it's awesome getting to chill with people that appreciate similar music.
sweet man! yeah not to many good venues in the miami area down here other then church hills but it would be alot better to see people really wanna open up some places
Quote by BK202
I think everyone should listen to more Trash Talk.

ISWYDT
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
I didn't really mean to troll, I was mostly making fun of Tanner :laugh:

Starting a band sucks, I can relate. Try craig's list, seriously.

Also, I can't get in to Trash Talk. I have Eyes & Nines, it's alright I guess.
Quote by datskramzkid
I didn't really mean to troll, I was mostly making fun of Tanner :laugh:

Starting a band sucks, I can relate. Try craig's list, seriously.

Also, I can't get in to Trash Talk. I have Eyes & Nines, it's alright I guess.

Plagues is my favourite release by them. The majority of their material is nothing like Eyes & Nines (I still like E&N).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1uCzgvXWbw - the transition in the middle rules so hard.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I owe my awesome drummer to craigslist, Carlos. Give it a shot.

Holy fuck this song rules.
Last edited by blake1221 at Mar 5, 2012,
Drop B!

But I do like Trash Talk too despite being in a chugs band, so make of that what you will.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by asator

This.
Go to the Talent Farm in pines and say you like youth of today you'll have so many kids that want to start a band with you.

But seriously, that's where there's a good hardcore scene in south florida. It's not the only one, but there's bands coming out of there that are doing work.

You can also try looking around in here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/floridahardcore/
Last edited by l3p4rd at Mar 8, 2012,