Hi,

Recently, i discovered god of war 3 and this was my first encounter with the god-of-war series. I watched some youtube-videos of it and it seems a lot of fun!

So i am thinking of buying a hack-n-slash game, with local multiplayer (online optional)...for the PS3.

Since the only game i play and know is Gran Turismo 5 on the PS3, i am completely unknown in game-land.

Does anybody know a good (!), preferable recent, hack-n-slash game with (local) multiplayer support?

Directions of what i am looking for:
- Double dragons (Super Nintendo)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Super Nintendo)
- Any other team-based game like the above 2
Last edited by soulnrock at Mar 4, 2012,
I'v heard that Dante's Inferno is supposed to be a God of War clone, never played either though.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Buy the other God of War games for PS3. There's the HD version of 1&2 and the HD version of the PSP games. They're both like $30 new.

Also, Vendetta, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden series, etc.

I'll think of more later.
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Get the Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection, play Streets of Rage 1 & 2. Okay, it doesn't exactly fit all the criteria but the multiplayer is fuuuuuuuuuun.
Dante's Inferno is almost an exact replication of God of War, as far as mechanics go.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Castle crashers, a sidescroller which you can play with up to 4 friends. It's on the playstation store.
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by loaded_
Castle crashers, a sidescroller which you can play with up to 4 friends. It's on the playstation store.

This definetly, also buy kingdoms of amalur, basically several days of beating the shit out of things disguised as an rpg
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G