Page 1 of 2
Sup Pit,

So I just took a massive shit, right, I'm talking MASSIVE. Like I fully took a minute or two to just stare and absorb how massive it was. It was so big that it actually looked like it was trying to climb up the side of the bowl and come back to me. Anyway, taking that poop gave me a great sense of accomplishment because of how damn massive it was. It was a truly terrific sight. The only time I've come close to having a poop that big was when I went camping and went 3 days without shitting. I came back home and let loose but even that wasn't as good as what I just did. It felt like I was one of those clowns that pulls ribbons out of their mouths where the ribbon is really long and never seems to end.

Anyway, share you stories of rectal relief.
dafuq?
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Devourke is secretly Kelly.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Over the summer I was taking consistenly HUGE shits. Like maybe 6-8 inches in length each time.

But now because of my horrible diet I haven't been shitting right for weeks
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Cool.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
(Invalid img)
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
I saw the thread title and assumed this was going to be a thread about the Occupy movements and shit. I wanted to post a bowel-movement joke
Sometimes I take dumps so big it rips my anus apart. First time I saw all that blood I almost fainted.
Take a picture devourke!

loljk that'd be disgusting

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by devourke

It was so big that it actually looked like it was trying to climb up the side of the bowl and come back to me.

Didn't it stick to the bowl? Is your toilet just really that good at flushing? This whole thread is rather unsettling. I'll have you know almost all of my nightmares take place in bathrooms.
REGGIE
Last edited by LeakyFlask at Mar 4, 2012,
Quote by LeakyFlask
Didn't it stick to the walls? Is your toilet just really that good at flushing? This whole thread is rather unsettling. I'll have you know almost all of my nightmares take place in bathrooms.

Stop falling asleep on the toilet
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Devourke is secretly Kelly.

Kelly copy/pastes stories though. I just maintain a high fiber diet.
Quote by moscaespañol
Take a picture devourke!

Someone said you'd get banned for posting a picture of your own defecation on here a while ago so I didn't. As it was flushing down, I realized I could have PMed a pic to anyone who wanted to see my glorious baby

EDIT:
Quote by LeakyFlask
Didn't it stick to the bowl? Is your toilet just really that good at flushing? This whole thread is rather unsettling. I'll have you know almost all of my nightmares take place in bathrooms.

My toilet is amazing at flushing but I still had to clean off the skids afterwards.
Last edited by devourke at Mar 4, 2012,
Great things come when upon the throne. I didn't exactly measure it but I've had a nice 8/9 incher vacate my bowels in one grand expulsion.

Quote by moscaespañol
Take a picture devourke!

Me and my friends actually compete sometimes.
At oxygen festival last year a guy did one about 2 foot long and became a festival celebrity, girls even got him to sign their tits and guys were asking for autographs. My personal best is about a foot, it looked like a whole subway had gone through me in one piece lol, it got stuck in the toilet aswell
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Come on devourke, you are better than making these threads.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by RetroGunslinger
At oxygen festival last year a guy did one about 2 foot long and became a festival celebrity, girls even got him to sign their tits and guys were asking for autographs. My personal best is about a foot, it looked like a whole subway had gone through me in one piece lol, it got stuck in the toilet aswell

Fúcking LOL
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I once pooped all by myself. It was scary.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.

How many couric's was it devourke?

I once had a shit that came out, by the way it felt, sideways (It was rather oval shaped.) I'm not joking but I remember my bumhole still stinging the next day when I went to school.
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by RetroGunslinger
At oxygen festival last year a guy did one about 2 foot long and became a festival celebrity, girls even got him to sign their tits and guys were asking for autographs.

Quote by seeneyj

+1.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by cyco_bob56

Me and my friends actually compete sometimes.

I wish my friends had your mindset. They're all like "Ew that's disgusting" and "Stop doing that thing with your hand".
Quote by RetroGunslinger

How did he even claim credit for that? Did he just leave it in there and show everyone? That's amazing
Quote by seeneyj

Maybe you don't understand the pride I felt when I looked in the toilet and saw what I had created.
i had a brilliant idea - an epic shit gallery!
we could like share the best, and have a vote on the epic-est and stuff.
or is there a rule against posting pics of shit on UG?
Quote by Spaztikko

Quote by derpvourke
Someone said you'd get banned for posting a picture of your own defecation on here a while ago so I didn't. As it was flushing down, I realized I could have PMed a pic to anyone who wanted to see my glorious baby

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I remember really needing one on the way back from uni, so bad that I was waiting for the train to leave and was like, shit I'm gonna have to go here. Swear to God it was about 8 inches long. Was tempted to not flush so the public could admire my achievement after I'd left. Then I realised that was gross and left it. Biggest shit I've ever done though
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Okay honestly I had faith for the pit and thought that this was going to be about like social movements or something.

NOW, the interesting thing is, I was gonna make a joke out of that and say that I'm pooping right now. (I actually am too, while writing this post).

Well, that thing was ruined.
People have always bragged about that kind of stuff, but I've never given a sh*t.
Quote by sammmm
ratemypoo.com

Wasted about 5 minutes on that site. Some people have really weird poop.
Quote by Spaztikko

Sarcasm or not, I'd contribute to this.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Page 1 of 2