Hello, I have been having troubles lately with my new PODX3, and I want to replicate the "All Shall Perish" tone, specifically for the song Awaken the Dreamers, could anybody give me some guidelines on what amp models to use? Thanks.
I hate that Line 6 names their models so cryptically.

Try the "Solo 100" model - it may be an SLO model. Alternatively, try the "Criminal". I think that may be a 5150 model.

EDIT: Found this. Here you go. I was right on both counts

http://line6.com/data/l/0a060072111e648850a42aa7d2/application/pdf/POD%20X3%20Model%20Gallery%20%28Rev%20A%29%20-%20English.pdf

EDIT 2: You may want to start off messing with the "Angel P Ball". I don't know anything about the band, but according to Uberproaudio, that may be their main amp? If all else fails the Criminal should be fine.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Mar 5, 2012,
Whoaaa, I completely forgot about this post. I kind of nailed there tone with a Spinal Puppet, but I'm trying out your suggestion now which seems to be working. I'm not too good at messing with the equalizer but I'll see what I can do. I'm not using actives, I'm using Seymour Duncan Distortions on my Ibanez RG4EXFM1.