I am trying to sell my Wii and games/accessories on eBay. Included are the Wii ( and all cords with sensor node ), two controllers, two nun chuks, two rechargeable battery packs, recharging/cooling station, Guitar Hero guitar, and ten very good titles ( Blazing Angels II, Call of Duty World at War, The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess, Splinter Cell : Double Agent, Call of Duty 3, Guitar Hero World Tour, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Wii Sports, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Edition, and Call of Duty Black Ops. ) I was going to ask 250 as a starting bid and 300 for buy it now. Is that reasonable ? I mean everything is in good working condition. Never had any problems. Even still looks brand new. Any and all help would be helpful. Also would anyone like to buy said item ???
I'll give you $5.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I wouldn't have cared if it was just Guitar Hero. Even though now adays anything Guitar Hero is worthless. But he gets too detailed about what he is trying to sell. Plus he is a new account.