i understand that being an asshole is the "hole" pit mentality (lolol i so funneh) but sersly,

like any way to dwnlod to mp3 files? or download to any files?

pl0x?
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
Not a single **** was given.

Wait. You're that guy that makes posts that exceed in stupidity and asshole-ness.
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
Not a single **** was given.

Don't you remember when you were new here and I told you to be nice to everyone and you said you would? Then you went back on your word and then apologized afterwards but now it's one too many times.

</3

I put my trust in you and you betrayed me.
Quote by devourke
Don't you remember when you were new here and I told you to be nice to everyone and you said you would? Then you went back on your word and then apologized afterwards but now it's one too many times.

</3

I know you don't know me but I'm here for ya bro. It's alright man.
Quote by rhinomiester647
I know you don't know me but I'm here for ya bro. It's alright man.

Quote by devourke

</3

Vader Voice Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by AlteredMaggot18
Vader Voice Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yo, antibro, you better lay off devourke here, or my 44 will make sure all yo kids don't grow.

See? Gotcha your back here man.
Check your self before you wreck your self devourke was my bro before you and your not being a bro either so stfu. haha
Quote by AlteredMaggot18

It's too late for regrets now. You've already chosen your path. The only way back to redemption is by sacrificing yourself to destroy the Sith emperor
Quote by rhinomiester647
Yo, antibro, you better lay off devourke here, or my 44 will make sure all yo kids don't grow.

See? Gotcha your back here man.

Woah nigga, chill. No need to get all violent up in here.
Quote by devourke
It's too late for regrets now. You've already chosen your path. The only way back to redemption is by sacrificing yourself to destroy the Sith emperor

Woah nigga, chill. No need to get all violent up in here.

I already have sacrificed my self
Quote by L2112Lif
I'm about ready to kill all of 'ya if you don't shut your ***** mouths.

The answer, TS, is no. There's no download, you need to contact the user who posts the backing tracks and see if he/she will give them up to you. Simple, really.

Bro chill out its all good up in here.
Quote by L2112Lif
I'm about ready to kill all of 'ya if you don't shut your ***** mouths.

The answer, TS, is no. There's no download, you need to contact the user who posts the backing tracks and see if he/she will give them up to you. Simple, really.

When I get tired I get stupid.

Sorry
Glad to see these are getting use... I was hoping that project would last a lot longer when I started it, but it sort of ran out of juice after the initial "I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE NOW" phase wore off.

Anyways, to answer the question, to get around some legal issues, we don't host them on UG as downloadable tracks. You need to contact the artist directly to get a copy. Most don't mind passing them along if they still have them. The artists are listed as "members of the band" on the home-page for the band.

Cheers.
hey zanas, thats really cool, thanks for doing it.

how do i tell which user wrote which track? im not sure how to find out?
Quote by Spaztikko
hey zanas, thats really cool, thanks for doing it.

how do i tell which user wrote which track? im not sure how to find out?

There isn't a really good way. You basically just take random stabs in the dark PMing people. We were going to get that all setup eventually, but the project died and I didn't have a list.

There wasn't a huge list of contributors, so you can probably just PM them all and ask for the ones you want; I don't think you'll get too much resistance. Just make sure you tell them what you plan to use them for... some people don't want it used for shows and stuff.
Quote by JohnTomG-Unit
This guy is cool

1/10

Didn't you ever create some time capsule accounts when you first started? My gosh, people these days never think of the big picture.