Have you ever taken it? Because if you have, you really need to get a job. All i ever see on busses are jerks that can hardly afford the clothes on their back.

In America and elsewhere around the world, poor people take the bus. Everyone else drives around like bosses.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The only public transportation I've used uis the LIRR.

Main reason being trying to get into NYC by car (from Long Island) is quite a stupid idea unless you're delivering things or you're driving a ocmmercial vehicle.

*Didn't count planes.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
My wife takes public transport for her 1.5 hour commute to college. Saves a lot of money, and she likes it.

****youbro.gif
My God, it's full of stars!
Every now and then. I don't have a problem with it, especially from an environmental perspective. I don't like how using public transport is looked down on, and I'll be using it a lot in the next few years.

edit: LOL I'm posting in a troll thread

edit 2: I honestly prefer public transport and walking to driving.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Mar 4, 2012,
Way back when it was 12 miles to work. A bus ran between the two locations. I would ride my bike to work one day and back home the next using the bus to facilitate this.
Quote by behind you
Have you ever taken it? Because if you have, you really need to get a job. All i ever see on busses are jerks that can hardly afford the clothes on their back.

worst trolling attempt since the internets invention