Page 1 of 2
Is this possible? If it was my last day alive I'd be raping chicks and shit. After seeing Project X last night I realized how shitty my life has been so far. No fun at all and I haven't done anything yet in my 18 years of life. I think I'm going to start trying to live more like it's my last day alive. What do you guys think about this?
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Is this possible? If it was my last day alive I'd be raping chicks and shit. After seeing Project X last night I realized how shitty my life has been so far. No fun at all and I haven't done anything yet in my 18 years of life. I think I'm going to start trying to live more like it's my last day alive. What do you guys think about this?

wat?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I wouldn't rape anyone if it was my last day. I'm just saying that's fukked up.

If it was my last day I'd spend it with friends and family chilling and shit. No use trying to cram everything you've never done in 24 hours when you could just appreciate what you have.
Quote by devourke
I wouldn't rape anyone if it was my last day. I'm just saying that's fukked up.

If it was my last day I'd spend it with friends and family chilling and shit. No use trying to cram everything you've never done in 24 hours when you could just appreciate what you have.

This.
If Project X made you rethink your life then...

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I don't care if it's my last day. I can't change it, so why act like it's special?
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
If it was my last day alive I'd be raping chicks and shit.

Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I'm going to start trying to live more like it's my last day alive. What do you guys think about this?

ಠ_ಠ
I'm sure Project X is an accurate and realistic depiction of how fun, fulfilling, and responsible life can be. Epitome of happiness.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
ChadLikesRape

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Like, it's a hard hump to get over, but what if you really did start to live your life like each day was your last? And then eventually living like that would be normal, and it might spread to other people. No more bonds of society and everyone would just be released from all this bullshit about being afraid of what might happen and shit and just live in the moment and be happy. Isn't that what life's all about? Being satisfied?
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Like, it's a hard hump to get over, but what if you really did start to live your life like each day was your last? And then eventually living like that would be normal, and it might spread to other people. No more bonds of society and everyone would just be released from all this bullshit about being afraid of what might happen and shit and just live in the moment and be happy. Isn't that what life's all about? Being satisfied?

If you lived everyday like it was your last, how would you live your last day? In complacency? I'm just skipping the middle man and not doing any of the unnecessary shit.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

It doesnt work that way. Young men become old men, and old men try their damnedest to spread their seed and preserve their legacy through social contracts and nationbuilding.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

I'll get you a snickers, then.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by blake1221
Serious question:

Are you being serious right now?
No, but YOU are, apparently hahaha.

Sweet Jesus I am tired
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
it's a hard hump to get over,

Notsureifintentional
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I'm working on improving that for myself. Partly by doing more things for myself rather than so much for others and following the status quo for society. I've been super intense and focused on work and school for the past couple years and I realized it's not worth it. I recently had someone fairly close to me pass away.... gives you some perspective.

/srs.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

So....you're gonna go around raping chicks.....and shit?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by L2112Lif
It doesnt work that way. Young men become old men, and old men try their damnedest to spread their seed and preserve their legacy through social contracts and nationbuilding.

That's dumb as shit. I don't want to have kids, I just want to have fun and not give a ****. If we all just didn't give a **** then the world would be a better place. We could just survive off of energy
Also, please nobody see Project X. You'd be better off eating your 8 bucks.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
If you literally lived every day like you would live your last day, then you would be perpetually broke, jobless, have no significant relationships with other people, or anything else. I'd rather live my life like I have more life to live, because the things that are the most fulfilling are the ones that take more than a single day to accomplish.
Always sounded like bullcrap to me...

I mean, I just can't get out of the bed one day and say "okay, so now I'll start to do everything I would do if today were my last day alive", let shit happen naturally...
Quote by lushacrous
Seriously. I have seen 20 different commercials for it and I STILL have no idea what the fuck it's about.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

Quote by lushacrous

****ing this. I walked out of the screening. Not even worth writing a review about.

edit: Also, TS you sound like a bloody retard.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 5, 2012,
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife;
Cause OP's gonna be rapin' errbody in here!
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
ChadLikesBadMovies.
Seriously, I thought a new X-Men prequel was coming out, then it turns out it's this found-footage college party abomination.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
I can't believe you guys didn't like Project X. It was ****ing hilarious and crazy as shit. Best movie ever by far.
Quote by lushacrous

But I really love Mathew Broderick.

And chimps.
ChadLikesPullingLegs

Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I can't believe you guys didn't like Project X. It was ****ing hilarious and crazy as shit. Best movie ever by far.

e-married to Jack (bladez)

ChadLikesShittyMovies

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2