Yesterday I made a post about push/pull pots in a Telecaster, but I've done a bit more research and realized that a switch would be a lot better.

So, basically, does anyone have any wiring schematics for a 5 way switch in a Telecaster? Or has any recommendations on switches that will fit a Fender Tele without any routing (I've read that some switches are too big for the original cavity)

Here's the positions that I'd like:
1. Neck only
2. Neck and Bridge in series
3. Neck and Bridge in parallel
4. Neck and Bridge in series/out of phase
5. Bridge only

Thanks!
Fender American Special Telecaster w/ Bigsby
Fender MIM Jaguar
Digitech Whammy-->Korg Pitchblack Poly-->Dunlop Cry Baby-->Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive-->EHX Big Muff Pi-->Joyo Digital Delay
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Red October Edition
Do you really want the neck and bridge out of phase as an option? Because I know Telecasters with 4 way switches (with everything but the aforementioned setting) are rather common.
I pride myself on my humility.
Also, you can't actually wire a 5-way switch to give in/out of phase along with the rest.

Best option here is probably the 4-way with a phase mini-toggle added on to the control plate.
Quote by mtshark
Because I know Telecasters with 4 way switches (with everything but the aforementioned setting) are rather common.

A 4 way switch is an option, although even then, the standard configuration isn't exactly what I want. They have the two pickups in series as the first position, rather than neck pickup alone. I'd much rather having it wired with the neck pickup first, and the bridge pickup last.

Quote by Roc8995
Also, you can't actually wire a 5-way switch to give in/out of phase along with the rest.

Then why have I found so much about it online, including schematics (which were terribly written, why I'm looking for more..), and stories of people who have wired their guitar like this?
Fender American Special Telecaster w/ Bigsby
Fender MIM Jaguar
Digitech Whammy-->Korg Pitchblack Poly-->Dunlop Cry Baby-->Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive-->EHX Big Muff Pi-->Joyo Digital Delay
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Red October Edition
www.guitarelectronics.com is a great place for schematics. they have the switches and pots also.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate