So how do drug tests (for a job) work?

Do you go to like a doctor or nurse to pee?

Or does your boss just take you to the toilet and give you a cup to pee into?

Edit: Do employers allow blood/hair/saliva tests?

Also how close is the tester to you?
Last edited by mybanez at Mar 5, 2012,
Quote by KeepOnRotting
You have to go to a separate facility for it I believe.

Dude I know your trying to help, thanks. But seeing as you only believe you have to go to another facility it would seem you have never had to do one. I'm more hoping for someone who has experience.
Quote by mybanez
Dude I know your trying to help, thanks. But seeing as you only believe you have to go to another facility it would seem you have never had to do one. I'm more hoping for someone who has experience.

what else are you expecting? You go to another place, that's just what happens.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
They could send you to your doctor's office. They could send you to a place like a lab where that's all they do. But 9 times out of 10 they bring in an independent testing company and it's like a whole separate process and then they send in the results to your boss.
You get 5 people to look at your balls from 5 different angles while you urinate to make sure you don't slip in piss that isn't yours, then your boss shakes your penis for you.
That's how it's normally done.
TS has shit to hide!

Well, for a start - unless your boss is a doctor or nurse - he can't do the drug test. So I'm sure different employers differ in where the test is done, but it would have to be given by someone qualified.

And different jobs can call for different types of test.
You have to go to their special operatives base located on the moon near the south side of the Tycho crater for it I believe.
First: You need to get a ferret.

Second: You take the ferret, and allow it to bite you in the balls. The test administrator then takes a sample of the blood and runs it through a machine, which determines if you have AIDS or not.

Third: Then you pee on the ferret.

Fourth: You take this to the drug thread, where it should be. *Reported
Quote by L2112Lif
First: You need to get a ferret.

Second: You take the ferret, and allow it to bite you in the balls. The test administrator then takes a sample of the blood and runs it through a machine, which determines if you have AIDS or not.

Third: Then you pee on the ferret.

Fourth: You take this to the drug thread, where it should be. *Reported

I'm actually asking a serious question and was hoping for serious answers. It means a lot to me.
I really do wish people like you didn't exist.
Quote by mybanez
I'm actually asking a serious question and was hoping for serious answers. It means a lot to me.
I really do wish people like you didn't exist.

You don't have to take out your impending drug test failure on us, man.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.