I know this technically the wrong forum for this, however I know that most of the really knowledgeable guys are here.

I am in the process of breaking in a new set of WGS Rebel 30's, and am wondering if the wattage on an Amplifier (or a PA) is actually the amount of wattage it pulls from the Walls. I am asking because I want to set it up and run for a long period of time, but don't want destroy my electric bill.
Want Sub-Forums For GB&C, CLICK and Comment to Help the Right People Notice.
Quote by targetdude
I know this technically the wrong forum for this, however I know that most of the really knowledgeable guys are here.

I am in the process of breaking in a new set of WGS Rebel 30's, and am wondering if the wattage on an Amplifier (or a PA) is actually the amount of wattage it pulls from the Walls. I am asking because I want to set it up and run for a long period of time, but don't want destroy my electric bill.

Your amp's wattage rating (for power output) is less than the total wattage it pulls from the wall. You should be able to check near where the AC cord goes into the amp.
Ok, I didn't know that is was plainly written on some amps. I will go check mine out and see if does. Thanks
Want Sub-Forums For GB&C, CLICK and Comment to Help the Right People Notice.