Hi guys, i have been using Guitar Pro 5.2 To write drum tracks, as it is easy because i can use notes-tabs, the same way i lay out Bass, Guitar or Keyboards.

As Guitar Pro is MIDI and even with RSE Drums in Guitar Pro do not sound particularly good, ok for demo song, but not for a half decent track.

I was wondering if anyone knows the app, that i can Write my Drums the same way as in Guitar Pro, using notes-tabs, but using real Drum Samples? I just can't use something like fruity loops, just putting cubes on the grid, i need Full control over my tempos, and everything, as my Drum parts are very complicated. So Guitar Pro like Drum track writing would be amazing.

Thanks.
My Gear:RRhoads (Duncan SH-6),Ovation USA,
M-Audio Sono 88,
ZOOM 606,
VOX VT30,
Shure SM57,
M-Audio Fast Track Pro,
Behringer XENYX X1222 USB,
KRK RP5 G2,
Guitar Pro, Adobe Audition, Reaper, EZDrummer
You can export your guitar pro files as a MIDI file and then open them in a DAW, then run them with a plugin like Superior Drummer. With the right mixing you can get some very authentic drum sounds. There are some good free drum plugins aswell.
Gear:
ESP: LTD H401-FM
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-20 Studio Combo
Digitech RP500, Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack

Check out the Soundcloud of my band CENTURION - based in South London and currently looking for a singer + bassist!
So, what you are saying, i can write my drum track in Guitar Pro like i used to with full control i need, and then save it is MIDI and import it into Digital audio workstation. Thats sor of what i was thinking about. Thanks for the idea. But i'm still looking for something i can write and control in real time, like Guitar Pro. So Guitar Pro with Real Drum Samples would be my dream come true. If anyone knows of anything similar, please share. Meanwhile i will look into Loading MIDI files into my DAW (Adobe Audition), but i can hardly imagine having an access to every drum hit, every note that way. Hmm....
M-Audio Sono 88,
ZOOM 606,
VOX VT30,
Shure SM57,
M-Audio Fast Track Pro,
KRK RP5 G2,
Well when making demos I export the gp5 file into REAPER then add the EZDrummer plugin to the drum track. You have full control over the note placement, the velocities of the hits and you have a full kit with a dozen cymbals to use, though I don't think there is any tab software which has more realistic drum sounds than gp.
Gear:
ESP: LTD H401-FM
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-20 Studio Combo
Digitech RP500, Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack

Check out the Soundcloud of my band CENTURION - based in South London and currently looking for a singer + bassist!
Thanks, i will install REAPER and give it a try, will export GP5 file. Will come back with how it went. Thanks a lot!
M-Audio Sono 88,
ZOOM 606,
VOX VT30,
Shure SM57,
M-Audio Fast Track Pro,
KRK RP5 G2,
First up, title is a bit misleading as you aren't recording any drums; secondly, if anything Guitar Pro is the software that restricts you when programming drums - any DAW will give way more control.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
This is amazing guys! I have figured it out! Now i use Guitar Pro 5.2 to write my drumms using interface and way of writing them that i am most familiar with, then save it as MIDI and import in to REAPER with EZDrummer! Thanks So Much.
M-Audio Sono 88,
ZOOM 606,
VOX VT30,
Shure SM57,
M-Audio Fast Track Pro,
KRK RP5 G2,