Hey guys, My les paul was set up for d-standard tuning, however I realized I like the sound of half step down tuning (my guitar also sounds better at higher tunings imo) better. Would I be fine in terms of potential neck problems if I put Ernie ball skinny top heavy bottom strings on and tuned to a half step down? gauges are 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52.

Thanks a bunch
You'd be fine. I went from .9s to .11s on my Tele without any adjustments, save intonation. I used .10-52s before I used .11s without an issue. Adjust intonation of course.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
You'll almost certainly need to re-intonate, and you may need a truss rod adjustment, but it's not going to warp the neck or anything. Skinny top/heavy bottoms in E flat are going to put less tension on the neck than the factory setup did, so no worries there.
How do I go about re intotating? I've known about that and truss rod adjustment for years but have never bothered to do it myself, I should probably learn how
Set your intonation by playing the strings harmonic on the twelfth fret and move that strings saddle in or out until It's in tune.

I wouldn't mess with the truss rod until you absolutely know what you are doing. If you do decide to mess with it, only turn it in any direction 1/8 -1/4 turn at a time - and never ever turn it more than 360 degrees, else you will destroy your neck.