I'm looking for some earbud style headphones for use while I'm at work. I work in a Metal Factory, so it's fairly noisy, and dirty. I'm looking to spend about 20 or 30 dollars, and would prefer to buy from amazon. I like ones that actually go in your ears, as Apple-style ones hurt my ears. I realize I'm not gettin amazing quality at this price, but I don't want to speend a bunch of money, just for them to get cut in half at work. I just want something with decent sound quality, a nice crisp sound that isn't bass-heavy, but doesn't lack any bass response, and that is both comfortable and durable.

I was looking at these two specifically:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001P5I4W0/ref=mp_s_a_2?qid=1330984945&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003EM2WG6/ref=mp_s_a_3?qid=1330985122&sr=8-3

Thoughts on those?
i've had jvc marshmallows for the longest time. they sound awesome and they're $20ish at walmart
SoundMagic PL-11s are simply brilliant. They're great for noise isolation and have the best sound quality I've ever heard!

Gear:
-Custom Frankenstrat (Now in bits pending a home-made Charvel So-Cal mod)
-Boss ME-25 (Modded with gaffer tape and blu-tack)

Quote by Xiaoxi
Modes and scales are dumb and useless. Stop learning them. No, seriously.
Quote by ewashbrook
SoundMagic PL-11s are simply brilliant. They're great for noise isolation and have the best sound quality I've ever heard!

PL-11s are great value for the price range. Not sure about the other 2 claims :P

Other good earphones in that price range to take a look at are the Brainwavz Beta and Klipsch IMAGE S4.
I like the promising wound quality of the Brainwavz and Klipsch, but there are doubts of the Brainwavz durability and complaints about the Klipsch. The SoundMAGIC seemed decent enough, although there wasn't much comment on the durability of those either.

I mean, considering I'll be shoving them in and out of my pocket, they'll probably be pulled out of my ears mutiple times daily from cathing on things, and they'll be in an industrial environment, durability is necessary...
Stump up the extra cash and get some moulded ACS ones.
Can't put a price on the longevity of your hearing imo
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
Stump up the extra cash and get some moulded ACS ones.
Can't put a price on the longevity of your hearing imo

Did you miss the part where I'm not gonna spend more than 20 or 30 dollars due to them being high-risk of breaking every day? You might have the money to shell out $50+ all the time, but I don't. I have a set of higher quality headphones that I use at home, but I'm not taking my expensive AKG's to work to be ruined, plus they're too bulky, whcih is the reason for wanting to get earbuds.
Quote by souperman08
IMO, something like this would be a better choice and probably better for your hearing.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/vic-firth-db22-isolation-headset/443953000000000

Except for the part where those are too bulky on my head, don't fit in my pocket, and I can't wear them on just one ear in a fashion that isn't awkward on my head. I think I know what's best for my situation. I already have headphones like that, as stated above, and choose not to take them for the reasons stated above, plus they are more pricey

Quote by D_M_I

First pair is completely out of the question. They're double my budget.

The second pair, however, I will look in to.
I have always been impressed with koss earbuds. They have huge bass and are the only ones I can stand, comfort wise. The first ones are like "holy crap!" good. The second will be great though.
Quote by Blktiger0
Did you miss the part where I'm not gonna spend more than 20 or 30 dollars due to them being high-risk of breaking every day? You might have the money to shell out $50+ all the time, but I don't. I have a set of higher quality headphones that I use at home, but I'm not taking my expensive AKG's to work to be ruined, plus they're too bulky, whcih is the reason for wanting to get earbuds.

Whoa settle down big boy. Don't wet your panties. He was just giving a suggestion, and maybe it would be worth spending $30 more to buy something quality and if you actually take care of it can keep forever.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I second the Klipsch S4, I use them every day walking to and from work. I had them for about a year now I guess, and no problems whatsoever.
They are super comfortable and the audio quality is superb for that price point.
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-IMAGE-S4-Noise-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B001V9LPT4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331021495&sr=8-1
Get 'em!
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass