None, I don't like the Beatles

/flamesheild
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
link isnt working for me

EDIT: nvm
Abbey Road!!!
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Mar 5, 2012,
I've voted Abbey Road, and saw that it had the most votes.
Now my inner hipster isn't satisfied
Idk they are old and sound the same. who cares
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
It's between White album/Let it be/Abbey road/Sgt. Pepper's

Quote by kbabz22
None, I don't like the Beatles

/flamesheild

Hm, do you go into all threads with topics you don't like, stating point of view? Indicate precisely what you mean to say.

Yours sincerely,
Wasting away
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Honestly I don't really like the Beatles much at all, but of their albums the one I am actually a bit fond of is Abbey Road.
A Night at the Opera was my favorite.
Oh, you said Beatles? As influential as they seem to be, the only song I really like by them is the one that goes, "Imagine yourself in a boat on a river" whatever song that may be and whatever album that may be on. Sorry for the ignorance, just never really liked them.
magical mystery tour is my favorite... but it wasnt there, so i went with revolver
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Skullivan
Oh, you said Beatles? As influential as they seem to be, the only song I really like by them is the one that goes, "Imagine yourself in a boat on a river" whatever song that may be and whatever album that may be on. Sorry for the ignorance, just never really liked them.

That song's called Revolution 9 off of their album White Album. You should youtube that song and check it out in full.
Quote by Skullivan

Thats in Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, great song! Was that on sgt peppers, or a B-side?

I'd have to agree with the majority, i think Abbey Road is one of the greatest albums ever.

My second favourite Beatles would be Revolver, but Sgt. Peppers is growing on me lately
Revolver and/or Abbey Road are the two best.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Revolver and Abbey Road are tied in my book, but knowing Abbey Road would be leading, my inner hipster picked Revolver.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
No Magical Mystery Tour? Lame.

I thought this too

Don't care what anyone says, it was released as an album, therefore it should be counted as one... Abbey Road had my vote, but it's still second to MMT....
50 years of the Beatles?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Not really much of a Beatles fan anymore, but Yellow Submarine, Magical Mystery Tour and Sgt. Pepper were great.
Rubber Soul and Revolver are best. Rubber Soul gets the nod cuz it's a little less wasteful. A Hard Day's Night is next cuz it's the best radio pop album ever.
Led Zeppelin II
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Zoot Allures

That was after The Beatles.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 4