Page 1 of 6
So our school has been implementing unisex bathrooms.

The reason for these bathrooms, is that some people dont identify with the words male or female, and need another room to go to. I thought this was quite interesting, and was wondering what the pit thinks of this.

So pit, whats your thoughts on unisex bathrooms?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
So our school has been implementing unisex bathrooms.

The reason for these bathrooms, is that some people dont identify with the words male or female, and need another room to go to. I thought this was quite interesting, and was wondering what the pit thinks of this.

So pit, whats your thoughts on unisex bathrooms?

no offence to the transgendered, but thats a pretty redundant reason to implement them. If you have a penis, go to the place with the urinals, if not, go to the place without them. It's that simple really.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
[quote="JThe reason for these bathrooms, is that some people dont identify with the words male or female [/QUOTE"]

Sara Jessica Parker
Quote by TOMMYB22
no offence to the transgendered, but thats a pretty redundant reason to implement them. If you have a penis, go to the place with the urinals, if not, go to the place without them. It's that simple really.

Exactly. People want equality and normalcy yet they are sometimes their own worst enemies as they force themselves to be isolated.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

The reason for these bathrooms, is that some people dont identify with the words male or female, and need another room to go to.

Quote by TOMMYB22

This. I don't think having both genders go to the same bathroom is a good idea at all. It's asking for trouble.

Plus lots of guys like to pretend that girls don't poop. That would kinda ruin it.

I don't think it really matters. There's no incredibly logical reason to have separate bathrooms for men and women. In fact, you could even argue that having separate bathrooms is a form of sexual discrimination.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Plus lots of guys like to pretend that girls don't poop. That would kinda ruin it.

after the kelly22 posts, I don't think any pit monkeys think that

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Just an excuse for boys and girls to go into the same bathroom and get nasty
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by moscaespañol

If Kelly22's posts were any science lesson, we'd be taught that girls shit from their mouths
Quote by StewieSwan
I don't think it really matters. There's no incredibly logical reason to have separate bathrooms for men and women. In fact, you could even argue that having separate bathrooms is a form of sexual discrimination.

neither party has any less rights or advantages so there is clearly no discrimination

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by moscaespañol

Well most of those pictures involve girls getting pooped on

I don't think I saw one with a girl actually pooping.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by bastards
Just an excuse for boys and girls to go into the same bathroom and get nasty

other than unisex residence bathrooms, its mainly just people who dont identify that use these bathrooms, so nah not really

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by StewieSwan

no, and try rape or voyeurism?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
neither party has any less rights or advantages so there is clearly no discrimination

indeed, but it is most definitely segregation.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
other than unisex residence bathrooms, its mainly just people who dont identify that use these bathrooms, so nah not really

That's not my problem. You know damn well people will abuse that privilege.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Well most of those pictures involve girls getting pooped on

I don't think I saw one with a girl actually pooping.

i did

Quote by JimmyBanks6

What school is this?
Sounds ridiculous. Then again, I don't like being labelled as a male despite the fact that I am a male.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

You don't think waiting in line to use a public facility based on your gender while another bathroom may be free is a disadvantage? How is it significantly different than segregating bathrooms based on race?

Quote by frozen_soul
no, and try rape or voyeurism?

Oh sorry I forgot this doesn't happen already
They're where I go when I really gotta take a dump.

They're the cleanest bathrooms in the whole school and they're like single toilet rooms so kids can't **** with you while you're shitting (turn off the lights, throw wet paper towels at you over the stall ect...).
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by JimmyBanks6

It sounds like such a smart use of money! No need to spend money fixing the networks or buying better textbooks. There's kids out there who can't figure out which bathroom to use!
Quote by Extra Ordinary
What school is this?
Sounds ridiculous. Then again, I don't like being labelled as a male despite the fact that I am a male.

York maybe?
If not, anyways, York does it too.
Quote by TOMMYB22

Don'tcha think that's the kind of thinking that reinforces the gender binary and arbitrary social roles we're trying to get away from?
Wait, wait, wait, TS is this a room with just like one toilet and only one person goes in a t a time, or is it like a room with a ton of toilets and anyone can go in at anytime?
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by due 07
Don'tcha think that's the kind of thinking that reinforces the gender binary and arbitrary social roles we're trying to get away from?

No not really.
Quote by due 07

No, it's completely for functionality.

If you have a dick, use a urinal. It's easier.

If you have a penis but you refuse to accept you're a man, you probably need to go to the loony bin
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by due 07

Correction: you try and convince the pit everyone is trying to get away from when the heavy majority just dont give a shit

Quote by StewieSwan
You don't think waiting in line to use a public facility based on your gender while another bathroom may be free is a disadvantage? How is it significantly different than segregating bathrooms based on race?

One free the other not?
dunno where you live but never heard of that bs.

The only slight argument you have is the race one, and not one i have the intention on getting into an argument about, as i dont give a shit about them implementing these bathrooms.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
My school has some unisex bathrooms. But there's always a womens room next to it so the chicks never use the unisex bathroom. HOW IS THAT FAIR

Quote by due 07

Not unless you're a pussy.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Correction: you try and convince the pit everyone is trying to get away from when the heavy majority just dont give a shit

One free the other not?
dunno where you live but never heard of that bs.

The only slight argument you have is the race one, and not one i have the intention on getting into an argument about, as i dont give a shit about them implementing these bathrooms.

Free = available
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
York maybe?
If not, anyways, York does it too.

Good thing I don't have to put up with this at Ryerson.
We've only got global issues awareness week and some international women's day event called Herstory: Celebrating Women’s Voices.
Quote by StewieSwan

really

^ You go to Ryerson.
My uni has unisex bathrooms everywhere on campus. After a year and a half, I've gotten so used to not checking the sign on public restrooms that I end up in the "wrong" one about 50% of the time.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by due 07

I forgot that I am in the pit and everything is sexist/racist and descriminatory. If I wipe my ass with my right hand I am clearly offending people who are left handed because doing things like wiping my ass is showing my social dominance by not accepting that people wipe their ass with their left hand. Shitting in the toilet is okay, because the brown color of shit is showing it to the white man. Having white shit on a black toilet is racist and is a sign you're a white supremecist and thus think you are better than blacks.

It's all a government conspiracy caused by the evils of capitalism
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Thrashtastic15
really

^ You go to Ryerson.

Yeah well McMaster wouldn't take me and the acceptance for U of T business was above 90. I didn't even bother with Waterloo. I don't like Ryerson either.
Quote by vanhailin
They're where I go when I really gotta take a dump.

They're the cleanest bathrooms in the whole school and they're like single toilet rooms so kids can't **** with you while you're shitting (turn off the lights, throw wet paper towels at you over the stall ect...).

We had those at my old Junior high, though they always had signs outside that said teachers only. They were pretty useful for having a nice clean place for dropping a deuce during class.