can you give me $2 just for listening to it?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by SlashFan421
To the person who, for the following song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY3sxKjveU4&feature=player_embedded

either:

1) Finds me a GUITAR PRO tab for it

2) Creates a GUITAR PRO tab for the section from 4:04 to 4:24 in the video (lead guitar only).

The tabs obviously must be accurate.

Thank you.

i can tab it for you and send you a video of how to play it if you want, i don't know how to work guitar pro
Quote by objectivist
i can tab it for you and send you a video of how to play it if you want, i don't know how to work guitar pro

Done, just the tab will do. I'm only interested in that part anyway (4:04 to 4:24 in the video) but please make it accurate and post it on this thread in standard tuning.
Quote by SlashFan421
Done, just the tab will do. I'm only interested in that part anyway (4:04 to 4:24 in the video) but please make it accurate and post it on this thread in standard tuning.

alright, i'm on it.
inb4 someone else does it faster lol
sorry, actually, i suck at tabbing, i've got the first bit down though, i may upload it you don't have to pay me
are you kidding? its the melody of the song with some bends? it would take thirty seconds to figure it out man! cmon TS you should at least try
oh ma gosh! he totally ripped off Guns N Roses! They have a song with the same name AND it sounds a lot alike!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by jetfuel495
I could probably figure that small run out, but I have way too much to do at the moment.

Please do it if you have the time.
e|-----------------12-15--|
B|---------12-15----------|
G|-12-14------------------|

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess that it's some combination of these notes with some occasional bends on the 14 and 15s.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
e|-----------------12-15--|
B|---------12-15----------|
G|-12-14------------------|

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess that it's some combination of these notes with some occasional bends on the 14 and 15s.

dawg, its probbably this. tuned down to slashflat
What was wrong with the Guitar Pro ones for this song on UG? I feel like I missed something, the one I'm looking at is accurate?....
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?