View poll results: Vote
I don't like that idea
4 5%
I think it's a fantastic idea
76 87%
Can we change the subject?
7 8%
Voters: 87.
Since the Pit is on the subject of bathrooms, what do you think of the idea of George Costanza's bathroom idea.

For those who don't know; Have the doors on bathroom stalls go all the way down to the floor, rather than have it open where your feet can be easily visible.

I strongly support it. One time I went to a restaurant in England where they were like that.
I accidentally voted the wrong one.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
The only downside is that the janitor has to actually move each stall door to mop properly. It is a worthy concession for enhanced stall privacy.

edit* also you can't pee on a stall shitter's shoes then run away for laughs. I guess that's a pretty big problem with this plan.
I don't really mind the normal ones. How else are they gonna know someone's in there? Knocking? Asking?
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
I like it. Also, someone needs to fix this problem.

Quote by Tessalate
I don't really mind the normal ones. How else are they gonna know someone's in there? Knocking? Asking?

The same way you know how someone is in a port-o-potty or an airplane bathroom herpidy derp smerp werpaderpaherp chirp werp
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by Tessalate

The lock normally says engaged or umm... I forgot the one.
2012 and people are still using public bathrooms?

I seriously hope you stop doing that
Quote by Tessalate
Quote by mybanez
The lock normally says engaged or umm... I forgot the one.

Vacant
Quote by Thrashtastic15
how am i supposed to masturbate then?

Bring a stepladder into the stall next to them and look over the top

EDIT:
Quote by darkcheef
2012 and people are still using public bathrooms?

I seriously hope you stop doing that

Try going on the road for longer than a week and not using any pubic bathrooms.
Last edited by devourke at Mar 6, 2012,
Yes, a major public bathroom overhaul is needed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If anything, there should be measures put in place to prevent people from shitting on the seats or the ground or on the walls. I really don't see how people never learned to shit properly.
Quote by Well.......
If anything, there should be measures put in place to prevent people from shitting on the seats or the ground or on the walls. I really don't see how people never learned to shit properly.

I always thought people did that for shits and giggles. Not because they were uncoordinated or anything.
Quote by devourke
I always thought people did that for shits and giggles. Not because they were uncoordinated or anything.

HAHAHAHHA.

Also, anyone who finds that entertaining is mentally uncoordinated.
No but I love it when someone next to me starts cutting their disgusting toe nails and their disgusting feet are right next to mine and the disgusting clippings fly on my side. How will I ever enjoy that with full length barricades?
Quote by Well.......
HAHAHAHHA.

Also, anyone who finds that entertaining is mentally uncoordinated.

When I went on a road trip over New Years one of the guys I was going with pissed all over the toilet paper in every single public bathroom he went into. Then he'd come out and tell us and we'd be like 'What the actual fuck'. He did it in the stall next to me once and it started coming underneath the stall towards me. I hadn't peed for ages and was going for one of those real long ones so I just had to hope that it stopped before it reached me. It did luckily, but that guy is a douche. Almost got us killed on the last night and the last day. Haven't spoken a word to him since that road trip because fuck that guy.
Quote by Well.......

I hate that aye, shit everywhere. Can you imagine walking into a public toilet and some ****wits bent over having a shit in the urinal. What would you even say, how do you react to that. Dirty pricks.
I am liking the poll.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Who cares about the bathroom, we should be eating our desserts with knives and forks. I'm talking about mars bars and cookies here.
Quote by The Madcap

I swear to god the last time I've seen a washroom high-class enough to have such a mechanism was when I was on an air plane.

Quote by Tessalate
I swear to god the last time I've seen a washroom high-class enough to have such a mechanism was when I was on an air plane.

+1

A lot of the bars I go to don't even have doors on the stalls or stalls at all, let alone extra length on a stall door.
Quote by element4433
Yes, a major public bathroom overhaul is needed.

I'll write my local congressman.
agreed. i know too many creeper friends (and even acquaintances) that seem to think it's ok to take a look at my shoes while i'm taking a shit, determine that it is in fact me in the stall, then say, "Hello Jake!" and try and have a conversation with me.

****ing weirdos.
This is such a good idea i hate when people try to talk to you through stalls because they know what your shoes look like

we should also start eating food out of the trash. If it's on top it's not like it's dirty or anything
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by guitarxo
we should also start eating food out of the trash. If it's on top it's not like it's dirty or anything

+1 i once ate an entire Gingerbread house out of the garbage in 6th grade.

that was the beginning of everyone at that school hating me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
agreed. i know too many creeper friends (and even acquaintances) that seem to think it's ok to take a look at my shoes while i'm taking a shit, determine that it is in fact me in the stall, then say, "Hello Jake!" and try and have a conversation with me.

****ing weirdos.

You poor, poor man.

Quote by jakesmellspoo

****ing weirdos.

i had a dude start talking to me when he was taking a shit(i was cleaning the bathroom) he was also smoking a cigarette.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I've been in a few, and the biggest problem is that the ventilation is poor, so the stank of the previous user lingers for quite a while and you usually encounter it when you enter. At least with traditional doors/walls the smell dissipates quickly.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
So say if the lock is broken on the bathroom door and some dude can't tell if you're in there taking a shit cuz he can't see your feet. So he just tries to open the door anyway. And see's you taking a shit.

I'm not cool with this.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by ChemicalFire
So say if the lock is broken on the bathroom door and some dude can't tell if you're in there taking a shit cuz he can't see your feet. So he just tries to open the door anyway. And see's you taking a shit.

I'm not cool with this.

Well if the lock is broken you could either not use that stall or hold one of your legs out and hold it shut
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Tessalate

jesus, what 3rd world country do you live in?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
jesus, what 3rd world country do you live in?

The bright side of The Pit
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I support any and all of Georgey Boy's ideas.

This. Brilliant man.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by dullsilver_mike

edit* also you can't pee on a stall shitter's shoes then run away for laughs. I guess that's a pretty big problem with this plan.

How the hell are you peeing under the door anyway?
This was obviously George's finest idea after the desk you could sleep under.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...