hey guys..i had some questions-
1.is there any style which on learning all other styles can be easier?
2.il be buying dis bass-esp ltd b-4e...should i buy d 5 string version or this...i want to play slap bass but also want some extra notes..
Gear:-
ESP LTD M-50.
Roland Cube20XL.
Warwick Rockbass Corvette Classic 5-String.
Warwick BC-40 Bass Amp.
Morley Power Wah.
EHX Big Muff.
1,) No, each has its own merits and strengths. Try learning from as many styles as you can.
2.) If you want a five-string, then by all means get one. There is no reason not to start with a five-string.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Hi.don't mean to butt in on you guys,but I'd like to get the answers to a few questions and I don't kmow where to start.I'm as newbie as it gets to this internet stuff.I f you can't point me in the right direction,thats cool.Thanks,panhead201
Quote by panhead201
Hi.don't mean to butt in on you guys,but I'd like to get the answers to a few questions and I don't kmow where to start.I'm as newbie as it gets to this internet stuff.I f you can't point me in the right direction,thats cool.Thanks,panhead201

Say Wha? Make a thread and ask or read the FAQs.

Do you have problems with bass or the internet itself?
Quote by panhead201

If u r new to bass i advice ya to practice ur techniques and theory ya and always practice regularly with a metronome.....see FAQ for more info and secondly try to search ur questions first....
Gear:-
ESP LTD M-50.
Roland Cube20XL.
Warwick Rockbass Corvette Classic 5-String.
Warwick BC-40 Bass Amp.
Morley Power Wah.
EHX Big Muff.
Hi.don't mean to butt in on you guys,but I'd like to get the answers to a few questions and I don't kmow where to start.I'm as newbie as it gets to this internet stuff.
Quote by baiber
Hi.don't mean to butt in on you guys,but I'd like to get the answers to a few questions and I don't kmow where to start.I'm as newbie as it gets to this internet stuff.

adbots asking for help?

don't they get enough people with thinks like "Hi! I'm samantha and you seem interesting, please come to this link, and we'll **** day and night"?

anyway, I hate this..
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by askrere
Say Wha? Make a thread and ask or read the FAQs.

Do you have problems with bass or the internet itself?

The internet---new at it---never went online except to buy something.My problem with the bass is that I'm a lead guitar player and I'm recording all my OWN stuff for CHANGE.mIGHT BE MY LAST SHOT AT IT AND WANT TO USE bASS AS FOUNDATION iNST AND HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING THE RIFFS AND MELODY LINE OUT OF IT.I'VE GOT A SUPER REDHEAD 350 COMBO AND IT SOUNDS LIKE CRAP AT RECORD/LINE OUT VOLUME OR MIC'ED AND WANTED AN OPINION ON WARWICK PRO TUBE IV..GOT A WARWICK NECK THRU 4STRING THAT WAS A GIFT FROM MY KID WHO'S A PRO AND I LOVE IT.THATS ABOUT IT.DON'T KNOW HOW TO START A THREAD OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
Last edited by panhead201 at Mar 9, 2012,