I am selling my 1997 Collectors Edition Strat to raise money for another guitar. I've had this guitar since new. It's already 15 years old and is in PERFECT condition. There's not a scratch on it. I'm the only owner of the guitar. Comes with original case, original Fender leather strap, original advert flyers, whammy bar, original price tag.

'62 style body and neck
Rosewood fretboard
Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Tinted neck
Medium jumbo frets
Pearl dot inlays
Special oval shaped inlay "1997" at 12th fret
Brown shell pickguard
Three texas special pickups
Serialized neck plate. Number 54 of only 1997
Gold hardware
Brown tolex case
3 colour sunburts finish

Looks pretty similar to Stevie Ray Vaughns guitar and is very similar to John Mayer's signature strat. Plays beautifully. Sounds amazing.

Looking for about £1300 but open to offers. Very limited edition and very classy.

UK only and I am happy to send it via courier or you can pick it up.

I can do a video demo at request if you are serious about buying the guitar.
I cant afford that but can i ask what guitar you're saving for? I'd like to guess that it's a PRS CU24 but i get the feeling that i'm wrong.
Quote by TheDuckMajor
I cant afford that but can i ask what guitar you're saving for? I'd like to guess that it's a PRS CU24 but i get the feeling that i'm wrong.

Gibson Les Paul 57 or a 59 reissue. PRS aren't my thing really.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Gibson Les Paul 57 or a 59 reissue. PRS aren't my thing really.

You already have a les paul standard though. what's the difference?
You can have two Les Paul's that are the exact same model, weight, finish, everything but they can sound completely different. My current Les Paul is pretty bright and harsh sounding. It's awesome for bands like Guns n Roses, where you want that sound, but for a more bluesy sound, it doesn't do it as well.

I will also accept a trade for a Gibson Les Paul.
Les Paul Studio w/ BKPs?
Probably not gonna happen cos I love my les Paul to death but id like to know
BTW your JA-90 tele sounds awesome.
Nah I wouldn't swap for a Studio. The Strat cost me £1599.

The JA-90 is no longer mine. I traded it in for a Baja Telecaster, which is infinitely more awesome.