Purely for nostalgia reasons and shits and gigs I'm trying to remember the name of a pop song I used to have the video for on a compilation VHS. All I can remember about it is it was a woman singing and she like made a robot or something, and there was a bit where there were loads of robots in gardens down a street (all really shit CGI) mowing their lawns. Just cannot remember it lol

EDIT: If it helps (which it probably won't) I remember on the compilation video there was a Britney Spears song and Sugar by Don Philip
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Mar 6, 2012,
What is love-John Lennon.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Haaaaa never mind I've found it lol. I just looked for that Don Philips song on YouTube and the first one I clicked on just had a list of the songs off that video as the top comment lol

All english 90s kids should recognise these haha

Nsync - I'll Never Stop
•Kim Lukas - All I Really Want
•Fem@il - Flee Fly Flo
•The Parade - Terrorize The Dancefloor
•Steps - Better The Devil You Know
•Gitta - No More Turning Back
•Don Philip - Sugar
•Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by MaxLees666
Haaaaa never mind I've found it lol. I just looked for that Don Philips song on YouTube and the first one I clicked on just had a list of the songs off that video as the top comment lol

All english 90s kids should recognise these haha

Nsync - I'll Never Stop
•Kim Lukas - All I Really Want
•Fem@il - Flee Fly Flo
•The Parade - Terrorize The Dancefloor
•Steps - Better The Devil You Know
•Gitta - No More Turning Back
•Don Philip - Sugar
•Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy

I only recognised Steps and Britney Spears.

455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Almost all the music videos for those songs on youtube just have people talking about that tape. And yes I know the music is gay its just funny cos I haven't seen any of those videos for 10 years
I was calling myself gay for only knowing Steps and Britney just to clear things up :P
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?