Hi, i have a question about Ac power plugs. If i order an AMP from GAK site, its British site, so ...
This amp wil be with British and compatible standards power plug like (BS 546), or with CEE 7/16 Europlug?
I'm From Estonia, we use CEE plugs, so if i order an Amp, will it be with CEE or BS 546 power plug?
Is there any way to order with CEE?
PLEASE HELP!
Buy an adapter?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
Buy an adapter?

this.

or buy a plug and switch them, its really not that hard theirs only 3 wires.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
just buy a rewireable european plug, cut the british plug off it and wire up the euro plug. It's easy as anything. Or get one of these -

You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I know, about this switches, but, Question is about:
Will AMP be with CEE or BS power plug?
Or use an appropriate kettle lead. Most amps have detachable chords.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by jgbsmith
just buy a rewireable european plug, cut the british plug off it and wire up the euro plug. It's easy as anything. Or get one of these -

Anyway thanks.
Which amp are you ordering? Can you find it on Thomann.de? My Peavey Valve King came with both UK and EU power leads.
Guitars:
EVH Wolfgang Special LH
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013
Ibanez EW20LASE-NT LH

Effects:
BOSS GT-100

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Laney IRT Studio + 112 cab
Quote by G-Dog_666
Which amp are you ordering? Can you find it on Thomann.de? My Peavey Valve King came with both UK and EU power leads.

I want to buy Bandit 112, its much cheaper on GAK, and atm on Thomann it will be in order only after month.
Quote by G-Dog_666

You bought Valve King on GAK or Thomann?
Many amps have IEC sockets on the back: http://www.pricemart8.com/i//purple_copper_IEC_socket.jpg , you can just get a power cable to fit your locale

Or if the cable is fixed switch the plug yourself, the UK is the same 220V 50Hz AC so theres no problem there. Just buy a plug for 2€ and you can do the job with a x-acto knife and a screwdriver even if you have no training at all in electronics
Quote by BaDG0oD
You bought Valve King on GAK or Thomann?

I got my VK from Thomann.
Guitars:
EVH Wolfgang Special LH
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013
Ibanez EW20LASE-NT LH

Effects:
BOSS GT-100

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Laney IRT Studio + 112 cab
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I bought my amp from a UK website and I asked them if they could send me an adapter with amp and they accidentally sent me two.

Bonus