If your generation had a "theme song" what would it be?

For example I see the 60's having "Sunshine of Your Love" by Cream
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
As much as most of you hate to admit it, it's definitely this. Like almost everyone in this generation knows it, moreso than any other song I think.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by lushacrous
As much as most of you hate to admit it, it's definitely this. Like almost everyone in this generation knows it, moreso than any other song I think.

Blasphemy. IMO kids born in the early 90's it's either Everlong or Scar Tissue.

The ones I feel sorry for is kids born in early to mid 80's. Theres is SMTS.
i dont relate to my generation on a musical level
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by mybanez
Blasphemy. IMO kids born in the early 90's it's either Everlong or Scar Tissue.

Uhhh shouldn't kids born a decade later from the early 80's kids get a song that came out a decade after that song? I think you just don't like "All the Small Things". Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I'm feeling "Longview" by Green Day, the laziness and apathy pretty much describes my generation
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Quote by lushacrous

Wait. Who doesn't like this song? I'll throw cats at you.
cat
The themesong from Spongebob Squarepants
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by guitarxo
Wait. Who doesn't like this song? I'll throw cats at you.

The kids on this site that are too cool for anything mainstream and that's it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
Uhhh shouldn't kids born a decade later from the early 80's kids get a song that came out a decade after that song? I think you just don't like "All the Small Things". Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Yes we should, BUT WE DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAH.
Quote by lushacrous

Haha, no.

Seriously, what an annoying song.
Quote by lushacrous

I came in here to post Blink 182, but I feel that "What's My Age Again" takes the spot.

Quote by mybanez

Shut up, I like that song
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
I came in here to post Blink 182, but I feel that "What's My Age Again" takes the spot.

I chose "All the Small Things" because it takes 3 or 4 listens to know all the lyrics, and because of that, nearly everyone has it memorized, even if it is involuntarily.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
I chose "All the Small Things" because it takes 3 or 4 listens to know all the lyrics, and because of that, nearly everyone has it memorized, even if it is involuntary.

That' s the first song my last band learned, I played the guitar... nostalgia
Wonderwall.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Boer Goat
If your generation had a "theme song" what would it be?

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Krieger91

Shut up, I like that song

Shut up, you like that song .
Seriously though I'm not that arsehole who will judge someone on the music they listen to. If it makes you happy then thats cool.
Quote by jetfuel495
Sexy and I Know It.

Ugly people need to get out of my generation.

Okay...but I always supported you Jay. Even when everyone else would hate on LMFAO I was there to get your back. And then I finally discovered the greatness of Gaslight Anthem. We were bros, bro. Broest bros of any bros that were bro. And that's all gone now.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Okay...but I always supported you Jay. Even when everyone else would hate on LMFAO I was there to get your back. And then I finally discovered the greatness of Gaslight Anthem. We were bros, bro. Broest bros of any bros that were bro. And that's all gone now.

You're not ugly, though
Quote by lushacrous

YES!
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.