I saw this on the way to the bus stop this morning.

I thought it was a changeable lizard but it's not.
Any reptile experts here?

I wish ultimate-reptiles.com was a thing also sorry this thread sucks just like all my other threads
cat
That's a JPEG image.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I am a bit of a reptile nut. I own a stimsons python and two Western Australian bearded dragons. Though I cannot recognise this, I'm certain it's a dragon. How close to a body of fresh water was this pic taken? Where are you from?
It's tail flame has gone out. R.I.P.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by cptcomet

Awesome Pokemon reference!
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Geico Gecko. He seems pretty cool so have a drink with him.
Smile when you say that.
Fairly certain that's the rarely deep sea jellyfish Stygiomedusa gigantea.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
What would you consider it then?
It's body (though not head) reminds me of a crested dragon.

Have a look at this things back legs. Try as you might, unless you dig this out of a hole your not catching it. Its actually quite a thing to see one of these run at full speed, they lift the whole front of there body off the ground and just have there back legs touching the ground as they motor along. I've caught two of these in my 10-12 years of catching and taking care of lizards/snakes.

It's not a skink. Though judging by it's toes it could be some kind of gecko, not like any i've seen though.
Last edited by mybanez at Mar 6, 2012,
"That's enough of that for one day."
*Turns off Pokemon*
*Opens UG*
*Clicks thread*

Quote by cptcomet

I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH ALREADY
It does look awful similar to the changeable lizard

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
nawwwwww

EDIT: I looked through a big list of Singaporean lizards to put off doing proper work, and the changeable lizard is the only one with a similar shape I could find. How do you know it's not one of them?
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by mybanez
What would you consider it then?
It's body (though not head) reminds me of a crested dragon.

Have a look at this things back legs. Try as you might, unless you dig this out of a hole your not catching it. Its actually quite a thing to see one of these run at full speed, they lift the whole front of there body off the ground and just have there back legs touching the ground as they motor along. I've caught two of these in my 10-12 years of catching and taking care of lizards/snakes.

It's not a skink. Though judging by it's toes it could be some kind of gecko, not like any i've seen though.

Wow, that's beautiful I've seen videos of them run and it really is amazing.

This one didn't move much though

Quote by whalepudding
nawwwwww

EDIT: I looked through a big list of Singaporean lizards to put off doing proper work, and the changeable lizard is the only one with a similar shape I could find. How do you know it's not one of them?

I know it's not a skink but its head is the same shape. I actually thought it was a snake before I saw the rest of the body

Anyway I asked someone at the biodiversity museum here who's an expert on tropical lizards and he didn't know what it was either this thread really sucks
cat
By the looks of it, an Ancient Dragon.

Make sure you have Dragonrend equipped, and you might wanna turn your difficulty down to novice.

Even then, you might be boned.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Mar 7, 2012,
98% sure it's a garden lizard. The all look so different, some have a crest some dont, some are fat some aren't. Or it could be because the colour of there body changes half way down.
(Invalid img)
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by guitarxo
this thread really sucks

No it doesn't, I actually had a good time looking at different reptile species characteristics to try and identify the one up there.