███████████████████████████
Cheesiest title ever.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Since when does .com imply or denote any level of American authority - it just means commercial, does it not?

I swear every day America becomes more and more like Oceania.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
well **** that shit. All that needs to happen now is a shift away from .com though, which is happening to some extent already.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Jesus christ america, get your shit together, this is starting to get scary.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Damnit government! I thought we told you to cut that shit out!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Ulimate-Guitar.com

Soon to be Ultimate-Guitar.ru
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Childish. Pathetic. Selfish. Fucking despicable.

I'm limiting it to just these words so if UG gets seized and the authorities/government see this post, they can comprehend in their tiny, low functioning brains what I think about them.
Quote by frankv
Seems like they've given up on The Piratebay then. Unless .org is good enough for them.
The PirateBay is under something like .su or .se now ...
Quote by neidnarb11890
Image is about having hot licks & rock star swag, not fancy amps.

Quote by garden of grey
That's what the Illuminati wants you to think, man
As an American citizen, I'm really disgusted by how our government seems to operate on the premise that our national interests supercede the rights and interests of pretty much every other country. The US really is a global bully. It's disgusting.
Simple solution. Change all domains to .xxx

Awwwww yeeeeehhhhhhhhh

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It would be in everyone's best interests if we removed America and burned it for warmth. If it doesn't burn we can send it to Siberia to count trees.
looks like theirs no such thing as freedom anymore.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by Todd Hart
Since when does .com imply or denote any level of American authority - it just means commercial, does it not?

I swear every day America becomes more and more like Oceania.

The core system that makes the Internet function, in fact, is run by a U.S. entity known as ICANN , the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, which basically holds the keys for any person or business hoping to turn up in search results on the Internet.

The Internet DNS is based on a system of “root servers," each of which carries a copy of all the IP addresses in a given section of the Internet and the Websites they point to.

The system of root servers and the administration of "top-level domains" (such as .com, .net, and .org) and the various country domains (such as .us, .ca, or .de) is overseen by ICANN. Another agency, the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA), is charged with technically handling and supporting the DNS and root servers. IANA is controlled by ICANN.

10 of the 13 root servers are in the U.S., and that the one that is arguably most important, known as server A -- which administers the .com domain -- is controlled by a for-profit corporation called VeriSign Inc. (Nasdaq: VRSN).

That's why..
Last year, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin met with Hamadoun Toure, the ITU’s chief, and said he wanted international control over the internet “using the monitoring capabilities of the International Telecommunication Union.

Anyone else find it odd that Russia is pushing for international control and America wants it all to it's self? Which one is the one that's supposed to be about freedom, fairness and all that again?
Obligatory gear list
Guitars
Ibanez SZ4020 w/BKP Miracle Man set
Cort X-11 w/EMG 85+81
Tanglewood TSB58 HB w/BKP Nailbomb & Cold Sweat
Epiphone SG Prophecy w/Seymour Duncan/Ibz
Basses
Indie Swamp 4
Ibanez BTB 775 PB
Amps
Engl Screamer 50