Page 1 of 10
If you're hovering, good job. Know before you click that we have our participants already. If you're interested, go to our main haxball thread and post "I'm a noob and my body is ready" or something cute like that. We'll do our best to oblige your Haxxx needs.

Now that we have that out of the way, let us get down to business!

PARTICIPANTS
devliskommander
CaptainRon
Thrashtastic15 (Kessel, Burke, Wilson, Reimer, God, Rynnas references)
SteveHouse (SH)
opc100
Tanglewoodguit
MetallicSka
marchoso (don't you play as Marc?)
Fat Lard
Erias (Loft)
Dwight.Schrute (My Hands!)
Cam Sampbell
Gangis
Well.......................... (any combo of Swag, Jawn, Ass, and $)
lushacrous
BrainDamage
PTJohe
Duffman123 (lots of names)
axethrower13
trowza
blackholesun00
caff
shnuck
basti

CAPTAINS:

- MetallicSka

- Fat Lard

- Loft

- lush

- Cam

- Well....

- BrainDamage

- captainron

In the name of Reimer, Emery, and all else that is holy, let us hax our hearts out!

If any captains have an issue with the draft, their captaincy, or a strange growth in their pants, please report ASAP.

PS FUK RON WILSON
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Mar 14, 2012,
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I'll drop in everyone once in a while to spectate.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
i have no idear wat this be but lol reimer lol lol
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I'm not a captain but I have a strange growth in my pants. Is this thread for me?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I can't wait to do the live Draft Day Coverage.

Rule proposal: If someone on your team fucks off you can replace them with someone whose team has been eliminated.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'm so happy we have someone who actually knows what they're doing organizing this.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Please. Thrash is getting all the credit but I was the one that was the first to stand up and point out how retarded the tournament was organized before. I'm the one that stood up when nobody else was going to. I'm the man that inspired change. Stroke my ego instead.
Quote by CaptainRon
Please. Thrash is getting all the credit but I was the one that was the first to stand up and point out how retarded the tournament was organized before. I'm the one that stood up when nobody else was going to. I'm the man that inspired change. Stroke my ego instead.

yeah no. keep dreamin bud
wtf HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? You were there when he joined our UG room for the first time! Or someone else been walking around with your ":3" likeness

Quote by I_Pwn
I would like to be in this I play as troncat.
I'm a captain? After my breakdown? lolwat
Also, if Cam picks Tangle I'll cry. Like, actual tears.
hello
Quote by Fat Lard
wtf HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? You were there when he joined our UG room for the first time! Or someone else been walking around with your ":3" likeness

lol I thought it was some pubnoob.
Hey thrash, I realize im the greatest and all, but there is this thing growing in my pants....

But srsly, can we get somebody to replace me as captain? I do not have the time capacity to commit what is necessary for drafting.

FOR EVERYONE: Lets try to keep this thread clean and whatnot. No posting unless you have something to really say please. Take everything else to the other thread...s.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Hey thrash, I realize im the greatest and all, but there is this thing growing in my pants....

But srsly, can we get somebody to replace me as captain? I do not have the time capacity to commit what is necessary for drafting.

FOR EVERYONE: Lets try to keep this thread clean and whatnot. No posting unless you have something to really say please. Take everything else to the other thread...s.

Quote by Thrashtastic15
hands you are a fag

Quote by Thrashtastic15
hands you are a fag

lush, im making you a captain because itll be ****ing hilarious

Drafts at 7 tomorrow? I have class that gets out at 8:30 but I'll be there asap. Might try to log on on my phone, but we'll see how that goes.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous

Drafts at 7 tomorrow? I have class that gets out at 8:30 but I'll be there asap. Might try to log on on my phone, but we'll see how that goes.

thats no good, sry ur outta luck no C for you

hey tangle, your a captain mate! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
goddammit
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Mfw there can be no OPCam Tangbell
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch