Hey guys,

I am selling my beloved Mesa Boogie F-50 Amp that I bought about 3 years ago. The reason for the sale is that I'm playing more acoustic these days and I can also use the extra cash.

This piece is near perfect condition, save for some normal wear and tear as I have been hardly playing it much at all the past year and a half or so.

The Features are as follows (copied from the Mesa Boogie site):

Handbuilt in the USA

50 Watts, Class A/B Power / 2x6L6, 4x12AX7

Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance

2 Fully Independent Channels, 3 Footswitchable Sounds (Channel 1, 2 & 2 w/Contour)

Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb & Master Controls per Channel

Pull Bright (Channel 1)

Contour Switch (Channel 2)

Long Tank Spring Reverb

Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Control

Record / Headphone Output

Silent Record Mute Switch

3 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, Reverb & Contour)

Slip Cover

From what I understand this is a pretty rare amp and I'm sorry that I have to get rid of it. But I have to do what I have to do, so my loss is your gain. Not to mention that it SOUNDS AWESOME!

Price is $699.

Will post pics as soon as I figure out how.

PM me if interested.
Can someone please help me out with posting a pic? Normally theres a little mountain Icon that you click on with forums.
just post a link to them on photobucket or whatever image hosting site you use.
Our sale sections here don't allow us to embed images.

Tl;DR
post links to your pictures
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Quote by larson8er
just post a link to them on photobucket or whatever image hosting site you use.
Our sale sections here don't allow us to embed images.

Tl;DR
post links to your pictures

Thanks man.

Pic on the way.
Might be interested. This is, of course, assuming I can sell my amp. Can it do high gain stuff?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Hi,did you guys make a deal?Congratulations.If something comes up and the amp is available again,I would appreciate you letting me know.You are not gonna be disappointed when it comes to gain.I've got two .50 calibers and a Nomad.And a triple rec.If it's like my Nomad,The gain channel is really strong and there's an overdrive pot on the back,if you turn that up iy'll hurt you,man.I could'nt stand in front of it.And the louder you set it,the stronger it gets instead of falling on it's ass.Enjoy it man.You got a good deal on a great amp panhead201