What would be the best computer software to plug my guitar into in my computer while I'm working in camp. I want to grow from an intermediate player into advanced. I play rock mostly
Quote by bigpops65
What would be the best computer software to plug my guitar into in my computer while I'm working in camp. I want to grow from an intermediate player into advanced. I play rock mostly

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but Guitar Rig is a VST that can be used in any DAW like cubase, reaper, etc. and it could be useful for you. However, I'll be frank, I do not see any correlation between a software and the fact that you want to go from "intermediate" to "advanced". If you tell us what you want to improve some users here know some fantastic books that could help you.
Budget would also be a consideration.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Looking for not so much effects and cab emulators, etc but also to include lessons theory,scales. I can play almost any song I hear, but could not come up with a well thought out solo to save my life. Thats what I mean by going from intermediate to advanced
If you tell us what you want to improve some users here know some fantastic books that could help you.