I started watching this show a couple of weeks ago, I'm already through season 4.

I love this show.

Does anyone else love, hate, or feel lukewarm on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?!
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I love it. The show's humour is right up my street.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
My friends like it, and they keep telling me "it's a lot like Seinfeld" (because I love Seinfeld) but I fail to see how it is and it just never gets me to laugh. Never really given it much of a chance though.
Quote by chev311e
My friends like it, and they keep telling me "it's a lot like Seinfeld" (because I love Seinfeld) but I fail to see how it is and it just never gets me to laugh. Never really given it much of a chance though.
Probably because all of the characters are selfish and self-absorbed. It's kind of like Seinfeld on Acid.

Like the show, but like it's been said, already a thread on it.
Quote by moscaespañol

This is now the Always Sunny Gif Thread!

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's great! I love that comedy central airs around 2 hours of it every day.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by WCPhils
This is now the Always Sunny Gif Thread!

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by WCPhils

NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.