Haven't noticed anything on this awesome supergroup yet, but there has got to be others who listen to them besides me.

Got into them through DT and have been addicted ever since. I love their newest CD "The Whirlwind". An absolutely flawless album. Their covers of soul sacrifice and return of the giant hogweed are great.

Bridge Across Forever has some killer tracks also like Duel With the Devil and my favorite, Stranger in my Soul.

Anyone ever seen them live?

Favorite tracks?

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
I like their song that's 20 minutes long.

Hah, joking aside, incredible skill from that band. I hope Portnoy keeps this band.
"Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here. Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated."
-Early Cuyler
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Transatlantic is awesome beyond belief. I really love Set Us Free from "The Whirlwind" and Suite Charlotte Pike from "Bridge Across Forever".

set us free is awesome, definitely one of my favorites from that album.

Anyone know of any future plans with them? Sounds like if the band continues it will be another few years before the next album.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut