Saw them being advertised on the website, watched a couple videos and started wondering about them. The only reviews I can find are on Amazon and Youtube, and the reviews all come from around the same time period, but date back to around 4 or 5 months ago. Surely, if they've been out that long, somebody has some experience with them?
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
... Metal Gear?

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

You knew? Metal Gear is one of the most secret black projects. . . How did you know that?!
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
if you want to get better at guitar, practice guitar. any sort of product claiming to strengthen your fingers and help you play faster are more likely to damage tendons and hinder progress. gripmasters are the worst offenders for that, but apparently their marketing team got enough of a handle in the market that people still buy them. Interesting fact, gripmasters were originally sold to golfers claiming to strengthen wrists. I doubt you'll find any golfers that claim to have had their game improved from stronger wrists.
wouldn't wrapping an elastic band or a hair band round your fingers do exactly the same thing?

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Quote by shinhoman
wouldn't wrapping an elastic band or a hair band round your fingers do exactly the same thing?

x

SHHH! I'm trying to run a business here!
Quote by rokket2005
if you want to get better at guitar, practice guitar. any sort of product claiming to strengthen your fingers and help you play faster are more likely to damage tendons and hinder progress. gripmasters are the worst offenders for that, but apparently their marketing team got enough of a handle in the market that people still buy them. Interesting fact, gripmasters were originally sold to golfers claiming to strengthen wrists. I doubt you'll find any golfers that claim to have had their game improved from stronger wrists.

Actually, I've had a Gripmaster for about 5 or 6 years now, ever since I started playing in high school. I've found that it actually does help over time. Keeps my muscles working from time to time when I've taken a long break from bass playing, and I also use to have alot of problems with barre chords, the muscle that is under that fleshy web between your thumb and index finger use to be a major pain after a few minutes of holding bar chords - with some tension training on the Gripmaster, I did find that it improved my muscle strength in that regard. I couldnt ever really tell about the finger muscle portion though, however I know that it never did any damage.
Hi,

My name is Tony and I am a Rifftek Representative.

The RiffBANDZ Training System is a very unique and highly effective way to advance your playing quickly:

1. It is common sense that placing resistance on muscle builds strength. This is the very principal that drives people to work out and weight lift.

2. Playing an instrument requires both, physical ability and music theory knowledge. The RiffBANDZ System develops both.

3. The system appeals to all levels of players: Beginners benefit because it helps build proper hand formation to the instrument and builds strength fast. Intermediate enjoy the reduced amount of scale training required to gain the same results. Advanced players enjoy the bands as a warm up device before playing a gig or practice. It is the equivalent of putting donught weights on a baseball bat, then taking the weights off and the bat feels as light as a feather.

4. Rubberbands - Do they work? Yes, but nowhere near as well as RiffBANDZ. Rubberbands break, you rarely have the perfect size and tension laying around, you have to twist them on and they cut your circulation off. Rifftek designed the PERFECT resistant band that eliminates all of the problems you encounter while trying to use rubberbands. Also, you can NOT do complex chords on a guitar with rubberbands because they pop off, RiffBANDZ stay comfortably in place.

5. When you purchase one set of three RiffBANDZ for $9.99, you get a private customer code that gives you free unlimited access to over 40 professionally recorded exercise videos designed specifically for use with a RiffBAND.

I willl offer this to the Ultimate-Guitar Community (by the way, this IS MY FAVORITE Site for Tablature, and I'm also a player)...........:

The first 10 people that email me at tony@rifftek.com and say they saw this post, provide a shipping address, and full name.......I will ship you one free set of RiffBANDZ TODAY. This offer stands only until 6:00pm Central today March 13, 2012

Thanks.
Last edited by Rifftek at Mar 13, 2012,
Not fishy at all.

We were just at the Winter NAMM Show 2012 and gave away thousands. We are trying to spread the word.

Visit our site at www.rifftek.com.

Sometimes free sounds to good to be true, but it is NOT in this case.

Here, if your worried about giving me your address, mine is:

1266 W. Northwest Highway
Palatine, Illinois 60067

AND, my phone number (personal cell phone) is 847-890-9071
Feel free to call anytime.
Last edited by Rifftek at Mar 13, 2012,