Hey guys!

We are new to the forum, but some of you might know about us already.
This is another outlet for us to interact with you guys, the players! This thread is here for information on our products, pic and vid updates, and Q&A. Tell us what you want to see from Lace and we will do our best to make it happen. We have some exciting new things in the works!

I'll be showcasing some things below that you may or may not have already heard of..

We also will have some exciting new artists joining our roster this year!

So ask questions, give your thoughts, and post pics of YOUR Lace pickups.

BRAND NEW Deathbucker 7

Drop & Gain

Nitro Hemi

X-Bar (Chrome)

X-Bar (Black)

Deathbar (Chrome)

Deathbar (Black)

Keep in mind, the X-Bar and the Deathbar are available in 7,8,9, & 10 string versions just in case you have an Extended Range Instrument!

Stay tuned for some high quality video demos by some well known metal artists!

If I could make a suggestion, please work on your wiring diagrams. I like Lace Sensors, but the wiring can be complex and there aren't a lot of resources for help on them. Also you mainly have diagrams available for strat style guitars and not much else. Consistency in the wire colors would be nice too. I installed a Dually and a Deathbucker together recently and had to swap wires a couple of times because the color coding was reversed between them.

Great pickups, but the technical documents could be a little more user friendly.
nice to have you here. ok i'm a fan but it kinda sucks that you only do the 3 pickups strat sets in the gold or red, silver, blue sets. i'd really like to see other options in sets as they are cheaper to buy than individual pickups.
Quote by monwobobbo
nice to have you here. ok i'm a fan but it kinda sucks that you only do the 3 pickups strat sets in the gold or red, silver, blue sets. i'd really like to see other options in sets as they are cheaper to buy than individual pickups.

Generally agreed with this and about the wiring diagrams.

Saying that I bought an Emerald, Silver, Purple set which is great. A good deal more expensive than other sets though unfortunately.
Quote by Lace Music Prod

Yes, but searching and browsing turns up nothing on Lace Sensors. I know I've seen something on Lace products on there before but it isn't easy to find. Regardless, you shouldn't have to go to any website but the manufacturer's for a decent set of wiring diagrams. DiMarzio and Duncan have enough diagrams to cover just about any situation.
Quote by poppameth
Yes, but searching and browsing turns up nothing on Lace Sensors. I know I've seen something on Lace products on there before but it isn't easy to find. Regardless, you shouldn't have to go to any website but the manufacturer's for a decent set of wiring diagrams. DiMarzio and Duncan have enough diagrams to cover just about any situation.

Good point. Thanks for the input guys. We will try and make the wiring diagrams more user friendly and update them.
Just sent out some DB7's and a pair of Deathbars to Ola Englund, Keith Merrow, and Fred Brum. Expect some videos and potential audio samples!
I found the website's description of Matt Pike's new Dirty Hesher a little... vague. Is there any more info you guys can give me / add to the site?

Ex: Output in mV, relative voicing; maybe something like a numbered EQ system (similar to Dimarzio or SD)

They look very interesting, but I'm unsure what frequency range they're optimal for. They have "rich bottom end" and "detailed highs", but are they darker pickups? Brighter? Midrange heavy?
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
Just spoke with one of the Lace Brothers and he had some great news!

They are going to be updating the site so the tone comparison in pickups is easier and more user friendly. Audio/Video clips are underway. They are beginning R&D for 7 string Lace Sensors, Duallys, Drop N Gain, and Nitro Hemis.

Also, please check out or Bass Pickups if you guys haven't already :

Aluma-J

Aluma-P

Alumitone Bass Bars (Black, Chrome, Natural)

Lace Sensor P&J pickups

USAB (Ultra Slim Acoustic Bass Pickup)

If you'd like to order any of these, order direct at the Lace Shop :

Lace Music Products | Since 1979 - Lace Sensor electric guitar pickups, Alumitone, bass pickups, California Acoustic pickups - A pickup for any style of music.

** If you can't find the pickups you want on the online shop, email sales@lacemusic.com
Ok, answering questions about your products is fine, but this is turning into advertising. Please don't post ads.
Quote by Roc8995
Ok, answering questions about your products is fine, but this is turning into advertising. Please don't post ads.

Sorry it wasn't our intention!

Quick update : The site will have some audio/video clips posted of different pickups soon. People have been asking for sound clips and a more user-friendly layout of the pickup comparison...so there ya go!
Hey guys, we will have a new person in control of all the Lace info on UG, so you can post in this thread or the "Greetings from Lace" thread and we will answer all your questions or comments as soon as we can. No SPAM, we're all real over here, and looking to help anyone in need from Lace. We have many new products coming out and in the works and want to keep you updated on them all, Thanks for the continued support!