Poll Options
View poll results: PS vita
good
24 44%
bad
30 56%
Voters: 54.
Page 1 of 2
I personally think it SUCKS (why is the touch screen on the back of the system anyway) but Id like to know what others think. also im bored
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
I personally DON'T KNOW how I feel about it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I saw a commercial for it and couldn't help but laugh+cry.

The commercial involved some guy playing the PS3, and then he has to go to work, and he gets all sad. BUT WAIT!!! He can just resume gaming on the Vita, so he's literally playing on his way to work, completely fixated on the game. They announce "now you can play games...anywhere anytime."

I laughed because it didn't dawn on them how incredibly sad that is.
Then I cried because it didn't dawn on them how incredibly sad that is.

oh hey look I found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHPNBmSXsPw

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Mar 6, 2012,
let me just add that I am a fan of all the current generation consoles just so nobody thinks im a nintendo obsessed fanboy
It looks cool, but as a general rule don't buy a console on launch, wait for it to have a decent library of games first.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Its okay
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.

I wouldn't buy one, but then again handheld gaming isn't something that interests me much.

My brother's friend bought one and he really seems to like it.
its probably not going to do well, a lot of my gaming buddies were surprised when i told them that it had come out. seems pretty unnecessary to me, with the rise of games on phones.

also, its fucking huge
NOPE
They made the same mistake the 3DS made by releasing it for as much as a new console, therefore no one is buying them

I want one just so I can play the new P4 port though
I'll stick with my Gameboy Color thanks.

Feels wrong typing that word without a 'u' in it

Edit: Just caught Lugia
Last edited by whoomit at Mar 6, 2012,
It's kind of like the PS3 and DS were when they came out.

Awesome technology(Both), but way overpriced(PS3), and because nobody's used anything like it before, developers hav no idea what to and not to do(Both, though Nintendo had the benefit of first-party titles), and it doesn't matter how awesome the hardware is if there's no software.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
It looks good, the PSP format was always a retarded system for handheld gaming due to the fact they used a moving UMD disc, which massively reduced the battery life. The PSV works with a similar system to Nintendo's, which is a big improvement. However, I never buy consoles on release: there's rarely any good games, and I probably won't buy the Vita for a while.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Mar 6, 2012,
its cool ill get one soon
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
-The launch titles suck
-Not worth the price for now

It looks okay but I'm gonna pass until the price goes down, and when some better games come out.

Such as:
-Resistance Burning Skies
-Gravity Rush or Daze (Whatever the hell it's called)
-Killzone (That's still in the making)
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I personally maintain my opinion that game consoles should be made more by actual full time develloppers and not companies that made a couple good TVs like twenty years ago and nothing but shitloads of shitty shit since then
or companies that make half decent computer software but hardly ever upgrade it.
I wish there was an option for irrelevant in the poll.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
If you wish there were an irrelevant option just ignore the poll
no offence
Last edited by slashermaster at Mar 12, 2012,
i'm definitely not getting one. didn't like the psp, won't like the ps vita.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
its a nifty piece of kit, my mates got one and i had a go on uncharted, it does feel a lot more comfortable to use, i also had a go at one of the preloaded games that use the back touch pad, its actually very clever, how it'll be used in other games remains to be seen, but a monkey ball game is an obvious one, and with the announcement of COD on it this year, could be used as a way to place killstreaks or something along those lines, i'm waiting till xmas for one, general rule, dont buy first or second batch, they have problems, wait until 3rd/4th batch, they'll have ironed out the hardware bugs then
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by slashermaster
why is the touch screen on the back of the system anyway
It's there so that you can use it with your index/middle fingers.
ggg1 ggg3

I still haven't gotten to play mine, accidentally had it shipped to the house in TN.

Can't wait though.
I bought one on a whim and I really enjoy it. I've never really liked the portable game systems including the DS and 3DS. Just felt like I could have a better time playing a better system on a t.v but with the Vita, it's actually easy to forget that you are playing a handheld because of it's large and very bright screen as well as excellent graphics. Also, the fact that it has 2 analog sticks really helps.

I think it's just too much money. It's $250 and you basically HAVE to buy a memory card and they are expensive. I do really enjoy the system. Once it gets some more games it will be fantastic.
Quote by slashermaster
let me just add that I am a fan of all the current generation consoles just so nobody thinks im a nintendo obsessed fanboy

Quote by slashermaster
I personally maintain my opinion that game consoles should be made more by actual full time develloppers and not companies that made a couple good TVs like twenty years ago and nothing but shitloads of shitty shit since then

Jab at Sony? The PS1 was a competitor to the Nintendo 64, and its success kept Sony in the game market for the PS2, which kept it in until now.
Quote by slashermaster
or companies that make half decent computer software but hardly ever upgrade it.

Jab at Microsoft? The Xbox was a competitor to the PS2 and Gamecube, and kept them in until they made the 360.

So, you say you're not a Nintendo fanboy, then you bash the only other relevant companies in the game console market?
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
I don't really have an interest in the Vita, but its release allowed me to nab a PSP for close to $100 so that was awesome. Cool concept, though - the touch screen placement is pretty ingenious, hopefully companies will take advantage of it.
Quote by Hephistopheles
So, you say you're not a Nintendo fanboy, then you bash the only other relevant companies in the game console market?

Yep I actually dont like nintendo that much im more of a sega guy.
Quote by slashermaster
Yep I actually dont like nintendo that much im more of a sega guy.

Good luck waiting for the next sega console Such a shame about that
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by fortysix&2
Good luck waiting for the next sega console Such a shame about that

I know. I still maintain my opinion that capcom should have its own console.
I've got one and it's pretty cool.

And there is a touch screen on both the front and back, TS.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by slashermaster
I know. I still maintain my opinion that capcom should have its own console.

You know what though, my n64 still runs fine but my megadrive hasn't worked for I'd say 10 years...

OT: Reckon the PS Vita looks pretty good but I've always agreed with others in this thread who think sony should've stuck with rubbish hi fis and big ugly tvs.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
There should be a "meh" option.

I don't hate it, but handheld gaming has become less interesting to me as years go by. I'll stick with my GB emulator if I want to play any "handheld" games.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Ostinattos
It looks cool, but as a general rule don't buy a console on launch, wait for it to have a decent library of games first.

This, the 3DS is cool and all, but I'm waiting for Beyond the Labyrinth and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Given that my Android phone can run Playstation, Nintendo 64 and GBA games, I think I can safely say I'll never have to buy another handheld game console.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Page 1 of 2