Right now I have a Parks and Recreation episode paused in another tab that I'm having trouble convincing myself to go back to because the situation is so awkward that it makes me uncomfortable.

I figured I'd spend the time seeing how the pit feels about cringe comedy. Does it make you laugh? Do you sometimes have trouble sitting through it, like I do?

Also post any of your favorite examples.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I have social phobia that sometimes come up in the form of.. hell I don't know what the term is called, I'll just say I get embarrassed if other people make a mistake, like if I was in their shoes and then I will think for hours about how he messed up and how that could have been me and other shit. That being said, I think it's the best type of comedy, just because it get's my heart racing and me jumping up and down my living room covering up one of my eyes just because of the awkward moment.
Quote by VillainousLatin
I have social phobia that sometimes come up in the form of.. hell I don't know what the term is called, I'll just say I get embarrassed if other people make a mistake, like if I was in their shoes and then I will think for hours about how he messed up and how that could have been me and other shit. That being said, I think it's the best type of comedy, just because it get's my heart racing and me jumping up and down my living room covering up one of my eyes just because of the awkward moment.

That would be called empathy

I find it very effective too, but sometimes I just prefer something a little more comfortable, ya know?
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Peep show, I'm Alan Partridge, The UK Office

If there's one thing the English are good at, it's cringe comedy.
Quote by Duffman123

Or just making people cringe, in general.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by genghisgandhi
That is the most awkward show I've ever seen. The "Dwight" on that show is hilarious.

I need to get my hands on more episodes.

Yeah it's pretty horrible to watch (in a good way). Hands over the eyes business.
I forgot about the UK office! that's the hardest thing I've had to watch since I was a little kid watching Brock strike out with Nurse Jenny.
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by VillainousLatin
it get's my heart racing and me jumping up and down my living room covering up one of my eyes just because of the awkward moment.

WTH man
Quote by VillainousLatin

Holy shit I know what you mean. If one of my friends makes a dumbass out of himself, I'd feel a bit embarassed and I'd replay that scene over and over in my head.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
The only cringe humour I know of is the American Office. I think they use it too much on the office sometimes.

I just think to myself 'no one can be that awkward!'
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by due 07
WTH man

Yeah I look like someone with a mental problem like autism or something, it get's really weird. Also, when I'm thinking instead of pacing back and forward I walk in circles.... and I could do that for hours if not interrupted, I think I need help.
@villainouslatin that's actually pretty much the exact opposite of autism
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Duffman123

These are 3 of my favourite shows of all time. I thrive off cringe comedy. Curb Your Enthusiasm is probably the best... or maybe I'm Alan Partridge, I'm not sure.
Yea that's the opposite of autism, which iirc, has low empathy as a symptom.

Curb is a great show though.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
I have watched 3 seasons of Peep Show since saturday so I think I would have to answer yes. I hate it at the same time though. Occasionally though I do find it very hard to watch.
Up The Boro!
Quote by iantheman
@villainouslatin that's actually pretty much the exact opposite of autism

Oh well, it's just that my ex-girlfriend had a brother with autism and he used to run around without stopping for long periods of time so I though that was a characteristic of autism or something. I guess you learn something new everyday.
The Office, however, does make me cringe.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm use it great. My least favorite part of The Office is the cringe humor. In Curb Your Enthusiasm, it's funny. In The Office, it's just uncomfortable and annoying.
I love the cringe humor in The Office (US version). Parks and Rec is great too, and It's Always Sunny.

I have to watch the UK Office. I never get around to it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by VillainousLatin

THIS!!!

I thought I was the only one that had it
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?