Well, actually New Used Pedal Day.

First, I gots a Boss GE-7 equalizer. Cool little pedal. I figured it could help versatility with my 5150. Im still getting used to it but it seems pretty neat. Its a 7band eq with a level slider at the end.

Next is a Dunlop 535Q Crybaby. This thing is awesome. I already have a Original Crybaby but this adds a bit more with the boost knob, and the other knobs on it. So far Im loving it. Gives you a real classic sounding wah, and also very versatile compared to the original Crybaby.

I got these both used, for $100. I thought it was a pretty good deal so I took it. These two will be a good addition to my little collection.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
I own the GE-7 and I can not play through an amp without it, I like to scoop or boost mids and add some treble, I also have a Dunlop Cry Baby but it doesn't have the knob on the side.
nice pedals!

respect for being a falcons fan! (aslong as its atlanta hah)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
HNPD and turn that smile upside down.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
HNPD and turn that smile upside down.

Yeah, if you wanna cut through in a band you'll have to add some more mids or boost the volume.
Nice find man.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I just put a clip up on my profile of the 535Q. If you guys wanna' take a listen, it'd be much appreciated. I haven't got "my perfect" sound out of it yet, but so far I am very satisfied.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150