Hello,

I made a short clip showing some of my playing and improv, the progression is from a prog rock song I'm currently writing.
I hope someone likes it!

Tell me what you think!

Youtubes video
Thanks,

Kyle
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Very impressive. It really fit well with the mood of the progression and the execution was great. A bit more melodicism might add to it, I definitely enjoyed the slower sections more than the faster parts, but it sounds great as is.
It's pretty different to your stuff, but I'd really appreciate any feedback on the links in my sig, especially on 'Pessimism'
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Thanks, I think I need to go back and rethink my entire approach to a solo. I think I need more work on enhancing the song, Like you did in your pessimism video, instead of it just being there.

I left my feedback in your comments on Youtube, Fantastic song by the way. Very melancholy!
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Drum track is a bit loud, but damn. I wish I could play like this. It's mesmerizing. Nothing seems to be off, everything is in place. Any longer and my brain would have exploded. I did think the guitar playing could be a bit tighter though. Solo could use a little build before you go bat-shit insane. Fantastic job!

Crit for crit, good sir?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1523148