Are so many people afraid to be alone when most of them have probably never actually been alone themselves for a long period of time? It seems they just fear the unknown.
I feel like this would have worked better as a Facebook status that no one would like or comment on.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
They're afraid of boredom. They don't want to think about what their significant other may be doing without them. They don't want to wonder about all the people getting laid at this time. They don't want to think about all the people laughing and smiling and having a good time.
Quote by lushacrous
I feel like this would have worked better as a Facebook status that no one would like or comment on.

+1
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Loneliness is all I know, so I can't really say it's so great either.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by lushacrous

+1

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
What a vague thread
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
erm...... not being confidence and needing other people to support their reality?
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
I've never been stung in the arse by a scorpion but i'll do my best to avoid it.

You don't need to experience everything to know that some things are shit.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by WaterGod
Why are people afraid of death if they have never been dead before?

what if that's why we're so afraid?

ooooooooooooooooo, due said something
WARNING:
Quote by shavorules42
Quote by WCPhils
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Quote by LZRocker
ooooooooooooooooo, due said something

*reported for harassment.
Quote by lushacrous

Quote by LZRocker
erm...... not being confidence and needing other people to support their reality?

Dude I'm like so totally confidence!

OT: 'Cause who wants to be alone?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Dude I'm like so totally confidence!

OT: 'Cause who wants to be alone?

I enjoy being alone. Like. Alot.
WARNING:
Quote by shavorules42
Quote by WCPhils
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Quote by whoomit
People miss the pussy pumpin'.

You have many different terms for sex. "Up in ribs" is my fav though, and the only one I can remember atm.
Quote by gunsnroses#1

Cool. But I'm not kidding and it's not like I feel cool because of it. I stay in my house all day, I've never really made/kept up with any friends, I'm single etc. I'm a "loner", but I've always kinda been that way since I was a child, playing with action figures in my room all day instead of playing outside with other kids.
A SIGNATURE.
Maybe my friends are just lame, but I don't really like hanging out and having fun that much. Like, I'm ok with it on a sporadic basis, but I tend to have more fun chilling in my room, listening to music, and mspainting upside down crosses on my friends' FB pics.
We were not created to live alone, we are social creatures. I've been alone for a long period of time and it sucks.
Quote by due 07
Maybe my friends are just lame, but I don't really like hanging out and having fun that much. Like, I'm ok with it on a sporadic basis, but I tend to have more fun chilling in my room, listening to music, and mspainting upside down crosses on my friends' FB pics.

I'm the same way (except for the upside-down crucifix thing). I don't really enjoy many group activities. I don't like sports, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't play in a band or even enjoy live music. I'm so used to being by myself, I don't even feel a like I'm missing out on anything. This is just the way I am, and I have other ways to occupy my time.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover
I'm the same way (except for the upside-down crucifix thing). I don't really enjoy many group activities. I don't like sports, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't play in a band or even enjoy live music. I'm so used to being by myself, I don't even feel a like I'm missing out on anything. This is just the way I am, and I have other ways to occupy my time.

Oh, see I like sports with the right company. I like illicit substances, but prefer them when I'm by myself, otherwise I get all social phobia-y and stuff. I like playing and watching live music too. I just don't like "hanging out" or w/e w/ ppl that much.

Freak.
Quote by due 07

Protip: It's a lot more fun just to paint upside down crosses directly onto their foreheads.

Quote by sglover34479
<_______<

Oh, did I not mention that part? Yeah, that too.
A SIGNATURE.
well, op, i didn't read the thread cuz it's a fail thread [kiddin']
i feel the opposite way: PEOPLE are utterly unpredictable and thus dangerous and I avoid contact with them at all costs. And if they're not dangerous, I usually feel bad for them or stuff and that's just as bad so i just hang out in my apartment all the time and look at marijuana online and but never buy any cuz i have no money nor a credit card and thus cannot get bitcoins!
i find this just as depressing
Quote by chev311e
You have many different terms for sex. "Up in ribs" is my fav though, and the only one I can remember atm.

It's what I do
Quote by HowSoonisNow
Are so many people afraid to be alone when most of them have probably never actually been alone themselves for a long period of time? It seems they just fear the unknown.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I like to be alone... but after several years of loneliness it gets depressing and shit.
Quote by HowSoonisNow

Because we evolved as a social species. Not wanting to be alone is kind of instinctual.
I dont see your point. People have the right to dislike being alone. Who are you to say they havent experienced 'real' lonliness? Why do they need to experience 'real' lonliness in order for them to say they dislike being alone?
Quote by due 07

This.

Going out is boring from my experience, but every once in a while it's nice. Like a movie or something.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Heard of question marks? Anyway, some people like being alone, some don't, what's the problem?
Put more efforts into titling your threads next time.
Quote by lushacrous
ggg1 ggg3

Solitude is good to an extent. After awhile, you start to realize that sometimes being around people is good or you if you're around people that you get along with.

If you mean relationship-wise, yeah, I like being single better. No bullshit to put up with.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.