Gah, I hate shit like this putting music from inception in the background for dramatic effect, it only detracts from the video.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
Gah, I hate shit like this putting music from inception in the background for dramatic effect, it only detracts from the video.

I agree, if that fellows testimony and the exclusion of many Ron Paul favoring towns is real then that is only going to turn people off.

Quote by moscaespañol
So Brave!

Wut
Last edited by garden of grey at Mar 6, 2012,
Quote by Hydra150

Agreed.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
My friend told me about this a week or two ago. Didn't know whether to believe it or not. Still don't know. But, the media really does strongly hate Ron Paul, so it wouldn't surprise me.

If it is real I really hope it gets widespread media/viral attention.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Oh look another shitty edit Ron Paul video....
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Lol, another thread where Ron Paul fan boys thinks the media is trying to sabotage their candidate.
this is so infinitesimally insignificant it's errdiculous.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Holy shit.. If this is real than we have a problem of serious proportions. The sources and news clips he used seemed legitimate enough but it still kind of felt like a Ron Paul ad at the end, not an informative video on corrupt elections. Either way this has me extremely curious now.. and concerned..
Quote by WaterGod
Lol, another thread where Ron Paul fan boys thinks the media is trying to sabotage their candidate.

As in who?

I don't agree with Ron Paul on everything and I know he isn't going to win, but I would be concerned if entire cities were not being counted in close primaries even if the votes were going to someone like Gingrich or Santorum.
Requiem For A Dream is a better choice...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Guys, I might be wrong, but the way i see it, the American election system and media won't be fixed for several years, if ever...
Quote by Mark Roxx
Guys, I might be wrong, but the way i see it, the American election system and media won't be fixed for several years, if ever...

it won't. people with money line others pockets and manipulate the others they can't die.

edit: despite me wanting to like the republican party (purely for the economic standings) they are filled with nothing but backwoods incestual retards that only care about enforcing a flawed view of christianity onto all citizens of the u.s.a
Last edited by Ashe_Mc at Mar 6, 2012,
First line of the video: "Time to wake up".

I'll try and take the rest srsly, but i may be laughing too hard.

EDIT: Looks srs. The preachy guff in between the video clips is just... god damn...
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Mar 6, 2012,