Any suggestions for an affoardable yet good set of small diagphram condenser mics?

I am looking for a set $300 or under that are decent, i know its hard to find good mic's for that kind of budget but is there anything solid out there in that price range or a tad more? Looking to use them to mic up acoustic guitars and to use one of them with my vocal mic.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
you should be able to pick up a used pair of rode nt5s for that or a bit more. ive heard good things about them, but havent tried them myself.
It's a large diaphragm mic but a Blue Bluebird is that price and is great. Records my acoustic very nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Hi there

I'm using this set from Audio Technica

I use AT2020 to record vocals or vocals with acoustic guitar and AT2021 to color acoustic guitars or to record my tube amp when I record electric.

AT2021 is very good for coloring, as it has a very narrow diagram you can pick up exactly what you want to add to the sound of AT2020
Quote by KevinFreund
It's a large diaphragm mic but a Blue Bluebird is that price and is great. Records my acoustic very nicely.

Yeah they are good, i already have one myself
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe