TS should be banned.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by WCPhils
We need some "Didn't Watch" gifs.

you should watch it tho, 4 srs

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Call it ignorant if you want, but if you think I'm going to watch a 30 minute video just because you ask me to without giving me any idea of what it contains, you're out of your fucking mind.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by moscaespañol
you should watch it tho, 4 srs

I watched the one from earlier.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Just like the 30 other people that shared this on my facebook wall, do you really think this will actually help? Yes, I watched it. It's a horrible situation, but in less than a week everyone will forget about it again and everything will be back to exactly the way it was.
Quote by samick007
Just like the 30 other people that shared this on my facebook wall, do you really think this will actually help? Yes, I watched it. It's a horrible situation, but in less than a week everyone will forget about it again and everything will be back to exactly the way it was.

Exactly. It's a sad situation where we feel that watching something is enough to help. Reality television has destroyed us. We feel that watching peoples daily lives and their controversies means we are a part of it. That's not how life works. Yes, we are aware, but what can most of us do?
It's great that this is being tossed around for us to be taught what's going on in that part of the world, but to say that us watching it will help stop it is beyond ridiculous.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Reality television has destroyed us.

You're actually incredibly accurate here: whether you're being serious or satirical (I think it's the former, but then I'm tired). The voting systems in reality TV have conditioned us into thinking that anything that we can view through video can universally be influenced by our opinion. It's rather pathetic, really.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
You're actually incredibly accurate here: whether you're being serious or satirical (I think it's the former, but then I'm tired). The voting systems in reality TV have conditioned us into thinking that anything that we can view through video can universally be influenced by our opinion. It's rather pathetic, really.

I don't blame you for being unsure about my post. As I usually say, 90% of what I say is bullshit and isn't to be taken too seriously (as I've started posting here more often, I'll change this number to 60%). However, in this case I'm dead serious.