Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Tsk tsk, I had subscribed to you on youtube after your 'Surfing with the Alien' video, you said you'd try 'Summer song' or 'If I could Fly' :P Still a great cover. Only thing I could think of that would improve it would be to put it into an audio editing program and give it a bit more presence. Post-eqing i guess.

OO YES, i like that
Oh man, forgot about that haha. So long ago.

The point of the cover was really to show off the amp, so I kinda didn't want to do any post production on it
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
You should do a full cover of this, so I can do vocals.

this song

Do it, or banhammerz again!

No... really...

P.S. Had no idea Matamp made an amp that could be that br00tz. I saw your NAD and was like "meh Matamp, no br00tz." Guess I was wrong
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Okay, but you gotta do the double bass bit at the end

Well, you are kinda hearing it with an MRD and a TS9, so I'm cheating a little bit
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore