I've never customed a guitar before but I recently bought this guitar

I think it looks slightly plain, it sounds amazing and it does look good... however I am going to replace the EMGs with the gold equivalents, pretty useless I know as they don't change the tone just the look... and I'm going to change the switch and knobs to gold aswell..

I was wondering which Machine heads are the best to replace them with, I want them to be gold though...

Also any other suggests to change the looks of the guitar would be appreciated
Quote by JNBloomy
I've never customed a guitar before but I recently bought this guitar

I think it looks slightly plain, it sounds amazing and it does look good... however I am going to replace the EMGs with the gold equivalents, pretty useless I know as they don't change the tone just the look... and I'm going to change the switch and knobs to gold aswell..

I was wondering which Machine heads are the best to replace them with, I want them to be gold though...

Also any other suggests to change the looks of the guitar would be appreciated

I think changing the hardware and pickups to gold is a great idea. As far as machine heads, you can't go wrong with sprezel locking 3x3. They come in regular and keystone heads. I have them on all my les pauls and they are very good. As for the emgs, are you thinking about selling them? If so, send me a PM because I may be interested. Thanks.
As far as I can see, the machine heads on there are Grover rotomatics. They sell the same one in gold.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
@bghk6581. I will have a look into those machine heads thanks + I'm not too sure if I'll be selling the pickups, you never know when they could come in handy...

@von gelb, yeah they are grovers, I didn't know they made them in gold aswell... I've never really changed anything on a guitar other than a string before... thanks for the advice
If you change them with another brand (not Grovers) and the screws are not in the same place, you need to pre-drill the new holes with a small drill bit. If you don't, the screws will break and then they will be stuck inside. Happened to me the first time...
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe