AmirT
248 IQ
Wouldn't go more than €600

+€5000 if John Bonham would be there
Last edited by AmirT at Mar 7, 2012,
dasbrodie
111 IQ
Yeah I know that they have played with Jason Bonham but I would love to see them with Dave Grohl. He already plays with John Paul Jones in "Them Crooked Vultures." I would think they would have to get a tour going at some point. If Plant ever decides hes ready to go.
JimmyCraig
Dazed and Confounded
1,077 IQ
everything i ever owned or wil own except guitar and food
ChamsRock
UG Fanatic
305 IQ
They wouldn't come close enough, I would probably have to fly there. So a lot more than I would like. If they were to hypothetically come here, since we're speaking hypothetically anyways, I would consider paying up to 100-150$, maybe even a bit more. I'm pretty cheap.
Fuzzycheese
28 IQ
How much I would and how much I can are two entirely different things. Can't say.
Diorules666
79 IQ
1 jimmy page donest wanna reunite 2 plant has a folk band hes doing and yeah jpjnes has played with dave ghrol but i dnt think they wld use him if they did they prbly use jason bohnam to have the bohnam name in zeppelin
treysonpwaters
1,063 IQ
it would be more than i can afford for sure...they are old as **** anyways lol and without bonham not worth it
Zoso67
182 IQ
Yeah I know that they have played with Jason Bonham but I would love to see them with Dave Grohl. He already plays with John Paul Jones in "Them Crooked Vultures." I would think they would have to get a tour going at some point. If Plant ever decides hes ready to go.

If Zeppelin were to reunite with Dave Grohl behind the drums, i'd sell my wife for tickets...that is if I were married. I'd sell my soul for that kind of reunion. But it's gotta be in standard tuning. I wasn't too fond of the tuned down o2 show.
jbob145
74 IQ
I'm going to see them in about a month.
Are they any good? Did the singer sound like Robert Plant? Did the band sound good?
bigE3
32 IQ
i'd give my unborn child to see them
monwobobbo
608 IQ
sorry but the good old days are long gone for Zep. don't get me wrong i am and have been a huge fan since the 70s. they are just plain to old to really give you the magic that was LZ back in the day. plant can't hit those notes anymore and page isn't what he used to be either ( not that either of them is bad but age has taken a bit of a toll as would be expected.) just for LOLs i remember buying a zep ticket in 1977 for the then steep price of $15. (plants son died so the show was cancelled )

would i go now? yeah provided the ticket price was reasonable ($50 tops). i'm hard pressed to pay the stupid money that many bands charge these days. i went to tons of concerts back in the day so it's tough to pay big money for bands that i saw back in their glory days for far less.
kimberlydawn
Princess Pineapple
404 IQ
I would give my left boob to see Led Zeppelin.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
Muckyghost
484 IQ
i have a question. an important one. and this is a led zeppelin thread so i'ma ask it regardless of what y'all are talking about so WHY THE FREAK ARE LED ZEPPELIN TABS DISABLED IN MY COUNTRY? LED ZEPPELIN ARE ~FROM~ MY COUNTRY! if i had the wherewithall to locate a rage face i would but i cba so I won't and anyway a crude cartoon cannot possibly convey the sheer enormity of my RAGE. I WANT TO LEARN SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU. I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO WORK IT OUT. WHY IS LIFE SO HARD? if anyone can post me a response with the chord pattern for verses and chorus it would be much appreciated. i think it's Fm and Cm... am I right?
iup788
326 IQ
$300, that's the limit I'd pay for any concert.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I wouldn't go if I had a free ticket.
I'm an asshole.
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by iup788
$300, that's the limit I'd pay for any concert.

lol what the hell. I'd never pay more than 30 bucks.

Stadium shows are stupid.